Chapter Twelve

Louis' POV:

I woke and turned to my side, trying to get the pain in my head to subside.

It felt like a hangover, only 500x worse.

I groaned and sat up, taking in my surrounding.

I had been laying on a plain white cot, covered in matching white sheets. The grey metal of the cot's bars contrasting with the stark white.

I looked to the walls, also a plain white. The room had a very hospital-Ish vibe.

Across the room was another cot, occupied by an unaware and sleeping Harry.

"What the fuck?" I stumbled out of the portable bed and over to where Harry lied.

"Hey, hey Harry get up," I nudged at his arm, reaching for my gun.

My gun. Where is my gun? I checked the holster and over by my cot. Where is it?

I was almost freaking out. Why was I in a room with Harry Styles unarmed? That's just cruel and unusual punishment.

What had even happened? I searched my brain to try to find the events that led to being trapped in this room that seemed to have no doors or windows.

Harry needs to wake up so I can question him. Knowing him, he probably set this whole thing up.

I looked over to him. He looked far to tall for the cot he was on. His legs hung off the edge in an adorable manner. He looked like a toddler.

I don't know why Harry has to be so damn... Fluffy. I'm an agent. I'm badass. I literally have killed people, and here I am. Commenting about how adorable this criminal looks.

I banged my head against the wall in an attempt to clear my head.

"Bloody hell!" I cried out in pain. What the hell happened to my head?

I hissed in pain and laid back down on the cot, trying to fall back asleep.

I wonder if Harry was dead. That would make my job a lot easier.

It was silent for several minutes, and I had almost fallen asleep on this uncomfortable bed when loud yelling tore me from my peace.

"What the fucking hell?!" Harry had shot up in bed, "Liam, that bastard! I have to get out of here!" He stood, falling to the floor out of weakness.

"God dammit!" He screamed in frustration.

"Uh, hey Harry?" I asked almost afraid. I know I shouldn't be, especially when he is in the weakened state.

"What?" He glared at me and rolled onto his back.

"What happened?" I stood to help him, he slapped away my hands when I tried to pull him up.

"Liam saw you," he pointed at my from the ground, "bashed your head into a fucking window," he motioned to my head, "then he drugged me. It must have been pretty strong. I don't know how long I've been asleep,"

"I just woke up mate," I said.

"We are not 'mates'. Understand?" Harry angrily attempted to stand again.

Ouch. That hurt.

"Harry! Seriously! Do you know where we are?" I waved my hands about to get his attention.

"Yes I know where we are! We will probably be here for a while, so you should get used to it!" He paced across the room and back.

"What do you mean?" I whispered, I have to get back.

"This is where I go when I do something wrong. It's like time-out, but for longer," he smiled sarcastically, "we're basically grounded,"

"Fuck, you're joking?" This seemed like the kinda shit Harry would pull, tricking someone into thinking they were trapped and then brutally murdering them. Had Harry actually killed anyone? I paled at the thought.

"Harry? May I ask you a question?" I stepped towards him to get him to stop pacing.

"You just did," he stopped in front of me.

"No I mean another," I clarified

"Go for it," he rubbed his hands over his face.

"Have you ever killed someone? like murdered them?"

His head shot up and his green eyes met mine, "No I haven't killed anyone? What the hell?" He seemed taken aback that I would even suggest that.

"Oh,"

"Oh?" He shook his head and stood up on his bed.

"What are you doing?" I asked seeing him push at the ceiling.

"I have to piss," he answered.

"On the bed!?" What is his problem?

"No you idiot! There's a hatch up here that leads outside," he pushed at the spot more.

"I don't see anything," I retorted.

"Get up here and help me! I know what I'm talking about," he motioned for me to get on the bed with him.

I obliged and pushed at the ceiling with Harry, a small square of the roof coming off and harry pushed it outside.

"That was harder than it should have been," he frowned and started pulling himself through the new hole he had made.

I followed after him out of curiosity. Why would this 'Liam' just give us a way out?

"What is this place?" I asked, taking in the outside. It was an entire grid of the box-shaped buildings. Each the same size and distance from one another.

"I know, it's not much of a punishment, but it's torture being here by yourself," Harry walked towards one of the closer buildings, "this one is a bathroom. They are all different on the inside, I'll take you to the kitchen in a minute if you're hungry?"

(A/N: this chapter is kinda shit? I will explain where they are in the next chapter.

Louis doesn't know who 'Liam' is because he can't remember anything and doesn't know mr. Payne's first name)

Vote if you liked it :)