Chapter 12: Part 1

Start from the beginning

----

Cole wasn't so... dangerous. At least that's how I see it. Cole found me laying on my bed. He puts me on his shoulder like a sack of something, probably potatoes. I didn't fight for him to put me down because one I'm tired; two either way I can't stay in my room for more then 20 minutes; and three it's obvious I can't fight him. Nya and Jay are there sitting on some circle metal thing with some small weight in hand. I think it's called a dingbell or dumpbell or is it dumbbell? Who knows because either way Jay and Nya are holding them in hand. In addition, Jay holds a plate of turkey on his other hand.

'Is he going to eat that?'

Cole sets me down on Nya's lap for her to hold on to me. I lay my head on her, not even thinking where I laid on. Cole lift the weight with a bit of a struggle and raises it all the way up.

Flashback end~

That sure was fun without Lloyd around. I went back looking at my reflection in the water, ignoring the ninja's conversations.

{They will save him.}

'But the question is, when will they save him. It's almost two weeks.'

I thought. Referring to 'him' as Lloyd. For so long at stareing at my own reflection in the water, I see someone in front of me.

{What is it? What are you starting at?}

I didn't respond to Momo's question. Slowly leaning on the railing to get a better look who is in the water.

{Stop!}

I didn't hear Momo. As I get closer and closer to the water, I see a very dark blue hair person and that person reminded me of a certain someone. I reached my hand out to her, for she did the same. Leaning more on the railing and my grip loosen, Momo yells at me which I once again didn't hear him. It's like I blocked any noise or sound.

{(Y/n), stop this instant. You're going to fall.}

Not even realizing I'm getting too close to the water just to reach for that person, until... I don't see them anymore. What happened? Slowly gaining my conscience. Everything sounds muffled in my ears, in front of me is so dark, but around is light blue.

...I

..........I

...................I

.... I can't breathe. Something wraps me on my waist and pulls me back. What's going on? Why do I feel cold all of a sudden? Someone pats my back in a somewhat of a harsh way and it made me throw up....water? "Are you ok, (Y/n)." I look at the person right next to me asking. Turns out to be a worried Zane.

Confused what Zane is talking about, I tilt my head. "What were you thinking!"

{What were you thinking!}

Momo and Cole yells at me at the same time. I look at Cole in confusion. His face looks mad, yet his brown eyes are filled with worry. I notice I'm no longer close at the railing and that I am sitting at the deck with Zane holding on to me, as for the other three are knelt down. Though, I didn't see a certain someone that I had high hopes on. I didn't see Mama. I sworn I saw her in the water. My hopes are high as I still scan the area for mama.

"(Y/n)," Cole calls to me. I stared at him in confusion. "Why did you jump in the water?" He demands an answer, however I became less payed attention to him and look for mama.