Don't Forget Who You Belong To

I walked up to our bedroom and went to take a long shower. After I had put on my pajamas, I went downstairs to get ice cream. Enough time had passed and I didn't hear from Kamal. He was nowhere to be found and for some reason, I was too upset to care. While walking down the stairs, I saw him in the kitchen. He was drinking but I knew he wasn't drunk. But he seemed a little upset about something. I headed straight for the fridge and bent down to open the freezer and take the ice cream out. As I was standing up I felt a big hand around my neck and a bulge pressing into my back. I froze in place as I felt him touch me. 

"Are you done Ms. Diago?" he asked softly. "Answer me".

"I'm done". I replied

"Good. Now you're gonna give the ice cream to me and you're gonna close the freezer. Then you're gonna bend over the counter".

I did what was told and made my way to the counter. He followed me shortly after. He drew my pajama shorts and underwear down all at once and immediately stuck two fingers inside me. It hurt for a second but I got used to it after a couple seconds. He went fast and hard and there was no stopping him. I couldn't beg enough. This was what I wanted but I was on the verge of cumming and I knew I couldn't cum without his permission. 

"...P..Ple..aseee" I said between moans. I was gonna cum and I couldn't get a word out. I needed to ask for permission but my mouth wasn't working with my brain at the moment. I gathered myself as he was now adding one more finger to join the other two inside me. "Fu...uckkk..Ineedtocum!" I shouted all at once. "No. You're gonna keep all of that inside you until I say you can release it." he replied. At this my point my legs were shaking and it was getting really hard to stand. He started going faster and harder than before and I was now a moaning mess because I wanted to cum but he was restricting me from doing so. Without a second thought he plunged his dick into me and pulled my upper body up to him by pulling my hair. He grabbed my neck with his other hand and slammed into me over and over. 

"I can't....I can't hold...it anymooooorreeee" I said between moans again. He went harder every time I opened my mouth to say something. I knew exactly what was gonna happen. I wouldn't stop cumming for the next half an hour or so. It seems surreal but he had brought me to that point before. I had to be on all fours with my back arched so that I could release everything out on to a towel so I didn't mess up the floor. 

"I'm not gonna stop fucking you until you use your safe word kitten. And I advise that you don't because you disrespected me earlier and I know you know exactly what you did to disrespect me".

Of course I knew. He was reminding me off it every time he slammed his dick into me. He suddenly pulled out and he came all over my ass. I moaned as he slid in and out of me. "Keep it up there mama." was all he said before turning to a drawer on the other side of the kitchen and pulling out a pair of vibrating balls and forcing them into me. Before I could do or say anything he took out the remote and immediately turned it up to the highest speed it has. I screamed out in pleasure as the new feeling was spreading through my body like electricity. It felt weird but it eventually turned into a feeling of pleasure waves crashing into me repeatedly.  

"Now you're gonna apologize for behaving like a brat earlier." he said with a smirk on his face. I turned my head to look at him but he grabbed my neck again and made me face forward as his other hand was now playing with my clit. "OKAY OKAY!!! I'm sorr.....y....yyyyyyy" I shouted as he sped up his torture on my clit. "How sorry are you mama?" he growled at me. "I'm very sorry daddy. I was just worried and you didn't call and say anything so I got upset and I wanted to have a nice dinner with you today but you left for a while so I placed your food in the fridge." I said as I tried to calm myself down but it was difficult. 

"I told you I was called in because of an emergency. You need to understand that I'm not gonna be around 24/7, you need to find a new hobby. If you keep this bratty attitude up, I'm gonna have to do more than what I'm doing to you right now and you wouldn't want that now would you princess?" he asked me daring me to give the answer he didn't want. "No sir" was all I could say as he went faster than he ever could. He slightly bent his knees so that he was no on my level. He leaned forward so that he was right beside my ear. "This is a lesson mama. Don't play with me. It's only gonna get worst....Now cum for me and don't stop until I tell you to."

With that, I released everything from my body and I was now being held up by him. My legs had become jelly and my body was aching. But I couldn't stop. I couldn't stop until he told me to. I kept cumming and my body felt like it was about to break up apart. He stopped playing with my clit and took the balls out of me. "Stop" was all he said and I followed his command. 

He took me up and carried me to bath tub and placed me inside it. He turned on the faucet and left to go find clean clothes for me to get into after the shower. After hearing him rummage through the closet for my clothing, he came back and placed the clothes on the counter and took up a castile soap for the bath. 

As soon as everything was done, he sat beside the tub and spoke to me. 

"You're mine and I won't ever put you in danger or allow you to feel unwanted. I do things that will benefit both you and I. I'm trying Jay. I'm trying to understand you more everyday". I sighed and pushed myself down a lot more into the tub. 

"Now don't make me have to talk more than once. Don't forget that I own you".