Break Me

I was in the middle of unpacking when I heard the crash of furniture. I rushed to the living room where I knew the sound came from. "FUCK! WHY CAN'T ANYONE DO ANYTHING RIGHT?!" he screamed. I thought about asking him what was wrong but I knew it was best to just stay quiet. When he realized that I was in the room, he came over to me straight away. "Go to the bedroom and wait for me there. NOW". I didn't like where this was going but I listened anyway. 

After a couple minutes of what waiting on him, he finally emerged from wherever he went. 

"Bend over the dresser" he demanded. I did as I was told and patiently waited on his next order while he took my clothes off. Before I could ask what was happening, I felt a sharp slap on my ass. Then another. And another. Every hit that came after the other was more painful than the one before. I held on to the edges of the dresser so that I didn't fall. "You remember when I said you would regret cumming?" he asked thrilled. I knew he had something in mind but I thought he forgot about it. "No I didn't forget kitten. And i'm gonna show you why I said you would regret cumming when I specifically said not to". That's when he rained down more painful hits on my ass. I wasn't light-skinned but I knew my ass was red right now. I cried out after the last 4 hits he connected to my ass. Just when I thought that was it, he took me up and placed me on the bed putting me on all fours. My ass was in the air and the A/C was hitting my ass and that made it hurt even more. As I was groaning in pain, he placed a vibrator inside me and held the remote for it in his other hand. Without turning it on, he made his way to the closet. When he emerged I saw what he had went for. Ribbons. He started tying my wrists to the head board and my ankles together. When he was finished he sat in the arm chair that was in a corner of the room. 

I jerked forward as he turned on the vibrator. It wasn't long until I was whimpering mess. I begged and begged until I couldn't form words anymore. He watched me, smiling and taking in the view of me being destroyed slowly. "Now are you going to cum for me Jay or are you going to wait until daddy tells you to?" he asked. I couldn't answer him. "Ignoring me kitten?" he asked again sounding slightly annoyed. I shook my head dangerously fast because I didn't want him to punish me anymore. I wanted that thing out of me. As I continued to focus on not cumming until he told me to, he turned up the vibrator to a higher frequency. I was gonna explode any second now. I couldn't hold it anymore. 

"Hold it baby. Don't you dare cum". I bit my lip so hard it almost drew blood. I needed my release. My mind wasn't here anymore. I couldn't feel my legs or the lower half of my body but I knew I was shaking. "Cum for me princess. Cum and don't stop until I tell you to". I came as soon as he spoke. I was like a puppet and he was my puppet master. I would do anything he told me to do. I was his and he was mine. As I came I felt the vibrator emerge from inside me. Not giving me a break, he slammed his cock into me. "Fuck! Da..ddy I need a break! You're breaking me!" I screamed. He kept driving his cock deeper into me in response to my screaming. I creamed around his cock as he finally stopped. I slumped on to the bed and curled up into a ball. I cried because of how much pain I was currently in. He cleaned me up and slid into bed behind me. He covered me with a blanket and hugged me gently trying not to touch my tender behind. "Why didn't you tell me you were still going to punish me?" I asked. "And ruin the surprise?" he chuckled. I smiled and soon I fell asleep. 

I woke up to the sound of pots and pans clanking against each other. I rolled over to the other side of the bed which was a huge mistake. My sore behind was now hurting more than ever. I yelped in pain and rolled back over on the side I was on before. Kamal came rushing into the room as soon as he heard the noise I made. "What's wrong baby?" he asked concerned. "It's nothing. I just made a bad decision that's all" I replied while pointing to my bottom. He chuckled and told me he was going to finish making breakfast. Kamal had rubbed a cream on my ass the night before which made the pain go down a little but the pain was still bad. I took my time and got up out of bed and put on one of Kamal's shirts. Making my way downstairs I almost tripped over one of the boxes of my clothes that was in the hallway. I sighed and continued to make my way to the kitchen. As soon as I was downstairs I could smell pancakes, eggs, bacon and toast. And I was right. I took my time and sat on one of the bar stools and patiently waited on my plate to be ready. 

"Good morning sunshine" I said as he turned around and saw me. He smiled and placed the plate of food in front of me. "Eat up princess, you're gonna need the energy for today". I dug in to my breakfast and made conversation with Kamal. 

"Where are your parents Kamal?" I asked cautiously. "Well we moved here in the summer and they had to leave and go back to England for business. They'll be out there for at least another year or so. I'm 18 so it's not a big deal. "Oh..That's good I guess. At least you have the house to yourself...Well not anymore but you get what I mean". We continued talking about our lives and everything that has happened to us up until now. As I was getting up to take our plates to the sink, he grabbed my hand. "Don't worry about your mother okay? I'm gonna take care you. You'll be fine".

I sighed and nodded in response. I didn't have any words after that. It wouldn't be that easy to get away from my mom. I know that. She would find some way to wiggle her way into my personal life and fuck it up.