Craving

I sighed and leaned off the wall taking up my jaw off the floor. How could I have fallen apart like that? Especially with the fact that he just walked away from me even when I begged him to touch me?

I decided to go to his closet and get a toy to please myself. He was in the bathroom taking a shower so I had enough time. Walking into the closet, I tried to find his toys but I couldn't wait any longer. I almost started tearing down the whole closet but I knew he wouldn't like that. Soon enough I found it. He had countless amounts of toys with different sizes and styles. But one stood out to me. A vibrator. Just what I needed. I grabbed it and returned the rest of the toys to where I had found them. I heard Kamal coming out of the bathroom but I dashed through the door before he could see me. The guest room was the only place I could go to get away from him even though he had no locks on the doors. He took them off for safety reasons. That's a long story. I ran into the room, shut the door and took the chair that was in there and put it against the door so that he couldn't come in. Laying on the bed. I turned the vibrator on and hesitated. Masturbating wasn't really something I was used to. Of course I would rub my nipples and squeeze my legs tightly and move so that I could allow some friction to be on my clit but I never considered that masturbating. This was gonna be my first time. But desperation took over. 

"How the hell am I gonna do this?" I whispered to myself. I turned on the tool and pulled my sweats and underwear down together. The sudden touch of the vibrator made me jump because I hadn't realized that I turned it up to the highest dial. I tried again and this time it felt great. I was on all fours with my back arched all the way in. My legs were far apart and the vibrator was right where it should be. "Oh fuck....." I moaned. This was heaven. "FUUuuccckkk....I pushed a pillow under my head so I could moan into it. "Ohmygoddd...YES!" I turned the dial back up to the dial it was on before. "YESSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssss......I'm gonna cum! FUCKKK!!!" I cried out with my last breath. When I had finally calmed down, I turned off the vibrator.

"Turn it back on slut". WHAT THE FUCK? How did Kamal get in here? The chair was against the door and it's a heavy one too. How did I not hear him come in? Most of all what was he gonna do to me now? I didn't care. I'm getting the attention I needed. "I said to turn the vibrator back on". I hesitated but I obeyed his command. "Now put it on your clit and don't move it no matter what happens. He walked towards the bed and arched my back even further into the bed. Without hesitating he took his dick out of his pants and drove it into my pussy without mercy. "FUCK! KAMAL PLEASE!"I kept begging him to destroy me. That's exactly what I wanted. For him to destroy me and after he would put me back together. He slammed into me over and over without changing his pace. He was tearing me apart and it was beginning to hurt now. As I was about to cum he slid out of me and grabbed the vibrator out of my hand. "NOOO! KAMAL YOU CAN'T DO THAT!" I shouted at him. "You're mine. You got that right? Your body belongs to me and I decide when you cum and when you don't. You came without my permission. I heard you screaming from down the hall and you didn't expect me to come to you? As I said, you're mine and every part of you belongs to me." he ended and walked out of the room without looking back. 

I didn't bother to move. I just stayed where I was and pulled my legs to my chest. All I wanted was to release. He got me hot and heavy and he keeps leaving me. But I can't do the same to him because he controls me. I don't control him.

After a few hours without moving, I finally got up, put the chair back where it was and walked out the room. As I came out the room I saw Kamal coming straight towards me but instead of waiting for him to say or do anything I ran straight towards the living room. I ran out the front door and kept running without looking back even though he was shouting my name. After I realized he wasn't running after me, I started walking. I had my phone with me so I called Lola to come and get me. I sat at a bus stop and waited for her to come. Before she could get here I saw a black lamborghini veneno. I just knew it was Kamal. He drove up to me and parked the car. The car was pretty badass so I couldn't blame him for getting such a sexy car. 

"What's your problem Jay?" he said in a strangely calm tone. I didn't answer. "I know you called Lola. She called to find out what happened and she told me where you were. She's not coming by the way. So get your pretty little butt into the car so we can go home and talk about this. Please". I was shocked to hear him use the word 'please'. I looked at him with a glare and started shouting at him. "DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO KEEP UP WITH YOU? ALL I WANTED WAS FOR YOU TO FUCK THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME AND DON'T STOP. ALL I WANTED WAS FOR YOU TO STOP TEASING ME SO MUCH AND JUST TEAR ME APART!" I was breathless at that point. He walked towards me but I stepped back. "No. You're not going to touch me" I said in a stern voice. He kept walking towards me as if he didn't hear me. "THUNDERCLOUD!" I screamed at him. He stopped suddenly in his tracks and looked at me with an expression of betrayal. Thundercloud is my safe word and I had never used it on him. "Just take me home please" I said without looking at him.

He sighed and helped me into the car. The drive home was filled with silence. We didn't talk until I saw what was in front of me as we drove on to our property. It was my mom's car. 

"Oh fuck." we both said at the same time.