You're Mine

*Ring Ring*

*Ring Ring* 

My phone was ringing at 4 am. Who on God's earth would be calling me at 4 am?! I scrambled to get my phone off the night stand beside my bed. I answered the call without looking at the caller ID. "Speak and please get to the point because I was sleeping for God's sake!" I whisper shouted. "Open your window. Now." I was wide awake now. I knew that voice. It was Kamal. 

Why the fuck-

I got up out of bed and looked through my window.  Kamal was leaning against his car with a smirk on his face. What an asshole. It was 4 in the morning and he was already giving me a hard time. I took up my phone and shot him a text telling him to go to my back door. I took my time  going down the stairs making sure not to make any loud noises to wake my mom. When I got to the back door, he was  already there waiting on me. Opening the door I realized he was wet. I didn't realize until now that it had been raining. Not a second after I closed the door, Kamal pushed me against it and started kissing me like a dog hungry for meat. My arms were now above my head and he was kissing my neck. Every touch from him made it hard to focus on the fact that I might be making too much noise with my moaning which could wake up my mom. 

"Stop..you..you're gonna...wake my mom..." I said between moans. "Then wake her. I don't care. I need you right now." Kamal turned his focus back to stripping me when I saw a flash of light coming down the stairs. Kamal saw what I saw and knew it was my mom. "Jay are you fighting a rat down there?" she asked concerned and annoyed. "No mom, I was just making a late night snack. It's nothin-" I couldn't finish my sentence properly due to the fact that Kamal was now fingering me and he was pinching my nipple. "Are you okay? Why didn't you finish your sentence?" she said coming down the stairs even further. "Noooo mom everything's fine. I just got distracted by the music coming from my earphones. My bad. I'll be quiet...Go back to bed." Realizing that I was done talking, she turned around and went back to her room. 

"Can we at least go to my room please?" I begged. Not sparing another second, he lifted me and carried me to my room. Making sure my door was closed after we were inside was my main priority but that wasn't his. "Finish stripping and don't make me wait long." I stood there like a deer in headlights. "Do I need to repeat myself Jay?" he asked in a serious tone. I took off my sweat pants and over-sized t-shirt and let them fall to the floor. Not noticing that he was watching, my face went pale when I had finally seen that he was indeed watching me strip. Not wasting anymore time, he grabbed me and threw me on the bed. Taking off my underwear, he climbed on top of me and crumpled it into his hand. "This is mine now. You're mine now."

All I could do was moan because of the short breeze that passed my now naked pussy. Smiling a smile of realization, Kamal proceeded by stuffing my mouth with my underwear. He then moved and didn't waste any time. He plunged two fingers into my wet cunt and started pumping in and out a rapid pace. "FUCK!" I screamed. I wasn't sexually active which meant that I was very tight. He looked up with an annoyed expression as to why I took the underwear out my mouth. "Jay, don't play with me. When I say or do something to you, you should obey or keep it how I left it." Understanding what was expected of me, I placed the underwear back in it's previous location and moaned as Kamal never stopped fingering me. "You're so wet for me mama. Were you dreaming of me before I got here? Do you want me to take care of you mama?" 

Nodding was all I could do at this point.

He stood up from where he was and started stripping himself. I watched while he got rid of his clothing and he was just how I had imagined he would look. When he got to his underwear I saw the biggest bulge I had ever seen. "Where are your belts?" he asked me as he stepped out of his underwear. I pointed to my closet and he left me laying on the bed with my legs spread apart. While I waited for him to get what he needed, I realized what was happening. He was gonna tie me to my bed. Fuck fuck fuck. I know I move a lot when i'm in positions like this but I want to feel everything. I don't want to be restricted. Especially because this is our first time having sex. I didn't realize that he was in front of me until I felt his gentle touch on my ankle. "Listen carefully. I'm gonna tie both your arms to your head board. Then i'll tie your ankles to your thighs. Okay?". I nodded in response. What? Jay are you kidding me right now??? You don't want to be tied up. I don't know what's happening to me. It's like he's in my head. I'm not my own person right now. I can feel the submission I was falling into. It had been 2 months since our first date and we made our relationship official a week after. I barely had time to see my best friend. I felt terrible but I promised myself I would see her this week. 

"Jay, I need your attention here." I was taken from my thought by his deep voice. I nodded and closed my eyes signalling that I was ready for anything he was gonna do to me.

After what seemed like forever, Kamal suddenly slammed into me. Pounding into me like there's no tomorrow. Trying my best to stuff my moans down, I just couldn't. He kept going harder and deeper and he didn't seem like he would stop anytime soon. Taking the underwear from my mouth, he allowed me to moan as loudly as I wanted. "I'm..gonna.. cum.." I moaned. "Not yet. If you cum, i'm gonna have to punish you Jay."

How am I gonna hold in my cum? I mean I have to. I don't want to disappoint him. I can't. I just can't. As I was focusing on trying my best to hold in my cum, He began to rub my clit. "Ahhhhh...Ka-" he cut me with a slap to my clit. *Slap* *Slap*, He kept slapping my clit and I just couldn't hold it any longer. "KA...MA-" he cut me off again with his hand now covering my mouth. I forgot that my mom was just down the hall from me but I couldn't help it. I came on his thick cock and he gave me a devilish grin. "You're gonna regret that."