Africus ~ Jay

Today, we're going to the Africus dimension. Africus is basically a very dark dimension. I don't know if we're gonna survive but, we'll try, heh! 

We wore our nanotech suits and Odil was there with us.

Odil: Are you sure you want me to send you to the Africus dimension?

Everyone: yes!

Odil: ñān, ōḍil, enṟe icchāśaktiyēāṭuṁ śaktiyēāṭuṁ kūṭi ēḻ āphrikkan talattilēkk keāṇṭuvarunnu!

Then, we all went to a time portal. I WAS SO FUCKING SCARED!!!! WE WERE ALL GONNA DIE!!!

But, then, we were at an even more dangerous place. The Africus dimension.

Mal: So here it is, put on those nanotech suits.

We turned on our nanotech suits.

Me: Okay, where do we go from here?

Evie: We have to go to the king of Africus. 

Uma: So NO ONE is gonna tell me where he is?

Carlos: Where is he, Mal?

Mal: We need to find someone!

Then, a man came across us.

xxx: Hello! 

Everyone: Hi!

Mal: What's your name?

xxx: Helen. Helen Sinclair. (played by Scarlett Johanson w/blonde hair)

Me: What are you doing here?

Helen: Trying to find my long-lost brother. He's dead, but I think he's here. The dead get divided into two roads; Orchidus and Africus. I know he's here though.

Me: Well, who is your brother?

Helen: My mother, she's Scottish, blonde, slim. I need to find him.

Carlos: M'am, may I ask you who is your brother?

Helen: Have you seen a Scottish man, he's six feet tall, smoldering, guyliner, he even has a hook prop. I think his name was...Harry?

Me: YOU'RE BROTHER IS MY DEAD FRIEND?!?!

Helen: Yeah, but I don't know how he'll react.

Evie: How did you get here?

Helen: Odil. Cute girl. And how about we go to King of Africus. You need him.

Me: Okay.

She took us through vines and there were a few souls who wanted to kill us., so we had to get rid of them with our nanotech suits. We all saw the King of Africus.

K.o.A: Who are these miscreants?

Mal: I am Mal, daughter of Maleficent, and these are my friends.

K.o.A: I am Mateo III.

Mal: Mateo, we need a weapon. To kill Maleficent. Because she's destroying Auradon. Please.

Mateo: A weapon? Well, are you trying to kill me for your foolish weapon?

Helen: You have to kill Mateo in order to receive the weapon. Got to go find my bro.

Then, she walked out. I had literally no idea what to do. I have no idea what the fuck to do!

Me: Okay, we need to kill him!

Mal: How?

Evie: NANOTECH!! There might be a button on here.

Carlos: Guys! Use the visualizer on your knee!

We tapped our knee.

Carlos: Anything you imagine, you get!

I imagine a big weapon, a sword to slash a dragon. I found something in my hands.

Evie: A sword!

Mal: Jay! You have to slash him!

Me: Me?!

Everyone: YEAH!

I went up to Mateo and slashed his stomach, while he gave me a big cut on my arm. I hit him on the face, defeating him. 

Out came out an ax with gold and silver with venom around it.

Carlos: VENOM?!?!

Evie: Let's go back. 

Mal: Okay, I think I can bring us back. ñān, mālephisenṟ pheyaṟi, enṟe icchayuṁ śaktiyuṁ upayēāgicc ñaṅṅaḷe ēḻ bhūmiyilēkk tirike keāṇṭuvarunnu.

And we appeared back on earth with Odil near us.

Odil: You came back with the ax! You did it!

Me: How long were we gone?

Odil: 3 hours. 

Evie: Now what?

Me: We fight. 

A/N: BTW, The way I thought about Helen being Harry's brother is because if you search up "Harry Hook's Mother." it'll show a search as Helga Sinclair.

💜💜💜

~Purpleteddys~