Lost and Found ~ Mal

xxx: Don't scare ye? That's my specialty.

Me: W-what? Harry?! How the fuck are you here?!

"Harry": Easy, I was brought back to life. That sundrop flower can bring souls with the ember within as well. And so the logic is very simple. A soul-stealing ember and a life-bringing flower mean a soul brought back. 

Evie: What about Doug? 

"Harry": He's here. He's at home. So, Uma and Mal are together? I didn't quite realize.

Uma: Um, yeah. We are.

"Harry": Ok, sure. I'll go with it. 

Odil: How do you know all about this stuff?

"Harry": Back at the dead, I found out a few...things. (Wow, this feels like the originals)

Me: Harry, what things?

"Harry": Like, spells, magic, and em, maybe whatever you are doing is completely wrong. (SEBASTIAN VIBES)

Uma: Harry, is this something to do with-

"Harry": No, Uma. It isn't. It isn't anything to do with you both. What I am saying is that...you're doing it all wrong. You don't realize half the country is destroyed by Maleficent. You don't realize, Doug isn't really here, he's obviously dead forever.

Evie: T-Then how are y-you here?

He gave us a wicked grin. Blood started to drip from his mouth, but it wasn't his because he looked like he was enjoying it.

"Harry": You don't realize, I am taking over the world right behind your backs. You don't realize a lot of things. You also don't realize, ember and sun drop doesn't create a soul. You don't realize, I'm not Harry.

We all gave a dead silence. We all were very serious and even the funniest things you could think of, you wouldn't dare smile. He gave a wicked grin. Who the fuck was he?

Me: W-Who are you?

"Harry":  I, I am Maleficent.

He morphed out and into Maleficent.

Maleficent: YOU ALL ARE VERY DUMB, AREN'T YOU? Why would he be alive? Why would Doug be alive, ugh! 

Me: MOTHER! STOP IT!

Maleficent: Silence! You must listen to me! You all are foolish, let me take over Auradon!

Me: NO!

I glittered my eyes and my mother did as well.

Me: Mother, let the battle begin, tomorrow, 8 PM sharp.

Maleficent: DONE!

She disappeared with green smoke and Uma started to cry.

Evie: Uma, are you okay?

Uma: No! I miss him! I miss Harry! I want him back! 

Carlos: Uma, we can't do anything about it,

Uma: I KNOW THAT! I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE! I WANT TO SEE HIM AGAIN!

Me: Uma, we all love him and miss him, but we gotta let go of him.

Uma: LET GO?! BITCH, SHUT UP! 

Me: UMA! WE CAN TALK PERSONALLY!

Uma: I'M DONE WITH US! WE'RE THROUGH!

And Uma bashed out of the place. I started to cry, figuring that Uma was in love for me. We actually broke up, and it's been two weeks. 

Evie: M, I am so sorry.

Me: It's okay, really.

Evie: Mal, can we talk in private?

Me: Sure.

We walked to someplace private.

Me: Yeah?

Evie: You know, the kiss with Ben. I think we looked at Ben the wrong way.

Me: EVIE, YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!

Evie: MAL! CHILL!

I started to glitter my eyes green.

Me: We've lost too much, Evie.

Evie: I know, let's check the phone.

Maybe Ben loved me all along, maybe he isn't with Audrey, maybe what we saw was fake, maybe, my mother set it up, but Ben clearly texted that, right? Or, am I blind?

Then, I noticed something.

Me: Evie, Evie, EVIE! WE ARE SO DUMB! CAN WE NOT FUCKING SEE THAT BEN WAS SPELLED?!

Evie: Fuck Maleficent!

Me: I'm gonna get Ben back!

Evie: Well, go ahead! Let me take you to Ben!

She drove me straight to Ben's kingdom and I knocked on the door.

Evie: I'll leave you two alone. 

Evie waited for me and Ben to make up in the car.

Ben: Hey, Mal, come inside!

I came inside.

Me: Um, Ben, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I thought you cheated on me.

Ben: It's been three months since I've seen your face. I missed you.

Me: Ben, I love you.

Ben: I love you too.

[SEXUAL SCREEN.]

Ben took me upstairs into his bedroom. He took off my shirt and started to kiss my neck. I took off his shirt. He looked at me and I nodded. He unzipped my bra and started to suck my breasts. I pulled down his pants and he pulled down mine. We took off each other's underwear and he put his penis in me. 

[SEXUAL SCREEN DONE]

Me: Can we get back together?

Ben: Yes.

And we pressed lips.