Coming home and replaced

Derek's POV

Mer can finally go home today. Lexie is excited that she has new siblings. I'm sleep deprived but nothing compared to Mer. She has had about an hour of sleep within two days.

"C'mon Lex. We gotta help put everything in the car!"

"Yay!"

She grabs the diaper bag and sits It in the trunk.

"Daddy?"
"Yes?"
"Will you still wuv me?"
"Oh of course! You're my princess! I will always love you. I might spend a bit more time with your little sister and brother because they are so small. But I will make sure to spend some time with you!"

"Ok. Pwomise?"
"Promise."

I hug her tightly.

"Ok. Let's go back inside so we can help mommy."

"Ok."

We walk into the hospital and Mer is holding Malley.

"Hey sweet girl. I love you so much."

She looked up and saw us. I loved watching her talk to the kids.

"Ok. Ready to go?"

"Yes!"

Lexie's POV

I love mommy and daddy. I just don't think they love me anymore. Mommy is always talking to Malley or Cris Cris. I want to play tea party. Or princesses. Mommy used to play with me a lot. Now she doesn't. Daddy said I'm his princess, but they got Mals a shirt that says "Daddy's little princess." I thought I was his princess.

"Hey, Lex?"

"Yea mamma?"

"See that bag over there? Can you bring it over?"

"Yea."

"You can help mommy a lot now."

Even thought I always love helping mommy, I don't want to anymore.

"Ok."

I bring her the black bag and we walk to the car. Daddy put me in my car seat and mommy put Cris Cris and Mals in theirs.

"Daddy?"

"Yes Lex?"

"I thought I was your princess?"

"You are."

"Den why does Sissy's shirt say she is your princess?"

"I have to princesses. You are just the older and more mature one. Do you know what that means?"

"What?"

"You are smarter and more responsible. Which means you can be a queen like mommy one day."

"Ohhh. Ok!"

I started to get sleepy. So I fell asleep.

Mer's POV
We get home and Der refuses to let me carry the car seats. So I carry Lexie inside. I'm not supposed to lift more than about 30 pounds. Lexie doesn't weigh that much so we are good.

I bring Lexie upstairs and walk back down just as Cris starts to whine.

"Don't worry little guy."

I pick him up and carry him to the couch. I don't know how, I'm so tired. I unclip my feeding bra and cover myself with a blanket as he eats.

"When you are done, sleep." Derek tells me.

"I can't. Cause Malley will wanna eat, and after her, Lexie will be up and want something for lunch."

"I can take care of that."

"You can't breast feed."

"I'm pretty sure Lexie doesn't drink breast milk anymore. And plus, you have an extra bag in the freezer."

"Oh. Yeah."

"Mhmm. So burp him. Sleep."

"Yes Sir." I say in a cocky manner.

I finish feeding and I burp him. He spits up all over my shirt so I lay him down, change and fall asleep in the couch in the closet. My closet is big because Derek built it that way. I hate it because it makes me feel like a princess or royalty. He called me a queen. Which don't get me wrong, I am a badass, but queen is pushing it.....just a little bit.

Derek's POV

Oh Mer. She fell asleep in the closet. I pick her up and lay her in bed. As she said, Malley woke up. I go downstairs and warm up the bottle of breast milk and feed her. Afterwards, I burp her and lay her back down. I decide to sleep before my sleepy three year old wakes up.

To be continued......