Not you

Meredith's POV
Today was my first day back. Little Lexie kept me up all night. I'm exhausted. I woke up to a blaring alarm clock so that was an amazing start to my day. I got myself ready and Lexie. I took her to daycare, when Owen called a hospital meeting.

"There are some doctors coming to observe your work. Please treat them with respect. They are only here to help." Owen said.

I don't like being corrected at my job.

I was working on a patient. They had got into a car accident.
"You might wanna try a different approach. It might work better." I recognized that face anywhere. The face that belonged to the doctor who killed my husband.

I nodded trying not to make eye contact.
"Oh."
"Do you have a problem doctor?" I asked as he sat there commenting on my work.
"No ma'am."
"It's doctor not ma'am."

"You also might want to get a CT."
"YOU DON'T GET TO TALK TO ME ABOUT A DAMN CT!" I yelled, not caring who heard me.
"Sorry-"
"NO. YOU DON'T GET TO FEEL BAD. NOT WHEN YOU KILLED MY HUSBAND.  MY VERY TALENTED NEURO SURGEON HUSBAND. THE FATHER OF MY NEWBORN. YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T GET A DAMN HEAD CT. LET ALONE DO BURHOLES! SO NO. GO AWAY AND SCREW YOURSELF!"
Everyone was looking at me like I had gone mental. But they understood. I went back to work.

"Ma'am I'm sorry-."
"I think you should go." Alex told him.
"Hold on." He said.
"No I think you nee-." Alex started but got cut off.
"Derek isn't dead!" I froze.
"What?"
"He isn't dead. He actually was forced to fake his death. Or you wouldn't live. Some some resident captured him and threatened to kill you if he didn't. He was just found. He is staying at the White House until further notice."

I felt dizzy. The next thing I know, everything went black.

To be continued.....
Oooooo see y'all later. Muah!