Can't Be Alone

Months went by. Mer is 28 weeks.  (aka 7 month
"Alex, I'm coming home."
"Really?! Are you sure?!"
"Yeah. I can do this alone, but I really..really don't wanna."
"Umm ok. Do you need me to come get you?"
"No. I'll hop on a plane tomorrow."
"Ok. I love you Mer. DO NOT BOOK A TINY PLANE!"
"Yes, I know."
"Ok. Bye."
"Bye."

The next morning, Mer got up and ready. She had resigned and packed her things a little bit ago. She took a very deep breath, and made it to the airport.

"Don't sit in the back. Don't sit in the back." Meredith was silently hoping they wouldn't sit her in the back.
"Here is your ticket, looks like your in the back."
"Great."

Meredith was rapping her foot and breathing heavy.
"Could you be any louder?" Someone asked her pretty annoyed.

"I'm sorry, have you had a sister die from sitting in the back of a plane, having half of the plane on top of her. Have you had your late husband get sucked out of the side of a plane? Have you had your late husbands friend die due to internal bleeding from a plane crash?!"
"No ma'am. I'm incredibly sorry."
"No problem. I'm just stressed."

Mer arrived to Seattle. Expecting to see Alex at the airport, she instead saw most of the hospital there.
Bailey, Richard, April, Teddy, Jackson, Owen, Alex, Jo, Maggie, Amelia, Christina. Etc.

She was so happy to see everyone. No one knew she was pregnant. Not until she came in with a 7 month baby bump that is.

She walked up to everyone. Not knowing how they would react.

They were honestly excepting.
"Cristina?!"
"Mer! Alex told me you were back. I wanted to see you. I'm only here for about a month or so."
"Ok. That's great."

Mer's POV
After the whole reunion lovey dovey stuff, I went home. I go to work tomorrow, so Alex helped me get unpacked for the night. I'm pretty sure he fell asleep on the couch.