21.

(A/N: I figured, that if I don't have too much things I need to study, I can upload on weekends)

Arisu looked just as shocked as I did.

"Why?" Arisu said, looking sad.

"Let me go!" I heard Usagi's voice yell.

She was being dragged in by a couple of militants and I started hating this situation even more.

I could feel Chishiya staring at me, but I ignored his looks.

I wasn't really mad at first, no. I just felt sad, to know that the person I'm in love with betrayed me.

"Stay still!" A militant holding Usagi said.

Usagi was squirming non stop.

"Usagi!" Arisu yelled.

While Niragi held me in a headlock with his one arm, he smashed his rifle against Arisu's head.

"Stop it!" I yelled and tried to get out of his headlock.

"Oh come on, princess!" Niragi laughed, clutching me with both arms again.

"Arisu!" Usagi's voice yelled.

While holding me harder, Niragi also started kicking Arisu, who now had blood pouring from his nose and mouth over his face.

"You saved me Chishiya. We caught them thanks to your perceptiveness." Aguni said, making me look back at him and Chishiya again.

Chishiya, who was still looking at me shocked, composed himself.

"No problem. It was what I should do."

I could feel my eyes narrow at him and I shook my head slowly, scoffing, but inside, I felt my heart break.

Did I really mean so less to him, that he would betray me?

Did he kiss me, because it was part of another stupid plan?

"What? Oh, my. Are you sleepy already?" Niragi asked the knocked out Arisu.

"Bring him to that room! And you four, bring my princess in the room down the hallway. The other girl... hmm let's see what to do with her." Niragi continued.

"No! Usagi has nothing to do with this! She.... um... was just looking for me and Arisu and got involved in all of this, even though she didn't do anything to help us!" I screamed, trying to come up with a not so pathetic excuse.

Usagi kind of reminded me of Taylor and she was one of my new found friends.

If Arisu and I had to be killed, she should, like Arisu had said, at least survive.

Niragi raised his eyebrow at me.

"Really, dollface?" He turned my face to his roughly, by grabbing my chin in his hand.

I noticed Chishiya tense up.

I nodded, closing my eyes while trying to get my head out of his grasp.

I didn't want to look at him anymore.

"Fine, whatever you say. You two, bring that Usagi girl into her room and lock her in somehow since the locks don't work." Niragi ordered.

"When I'm done with Arisu, I'll come to you. This is going to be so fun." He started laughing like a maniac.

Wait....

He wouldn't kill me?!

My eyes widened and I looked around panicked.

I felt fear build up.