22.

As I ran towards the lobby, many people were around me, panicking, so I tried to find a less crowded place in the room after taking one of the phones on the table.

I had been able to be the first one in the lobby, so I had no problems in getting a phone, but now it was getting more crowded in seconds.

Because of the crowd I also couldn't look at the thing that was on the ground, that I had seen from the corner of my eye, but it probably didn't really matter.

My mind wandered off to Chishiya again.

Had he left?

Did Kuina go with him?

As everyone was running into the lobby, I tried to calm myself down.

I fiddled with my bandages a bit and thought back to what had happened just a few minutes ago.

He was so close...

He could have done it...

Tears were still spilling from my puffy eyes, but I felt proud of myself.

I managed to escape them.

Even though I hated games, I was a bit thankful, that it was at this moment, or Niragi had done something much worse.

I tried wiping the tears, but I remembered Chishiya and probably also Kuina's betrayal and started feeling worse.

Then I saw it more clearly.

The thing on the ground that I wasn't able to see before.

A dead body of a girl was laying on the floor, a few meters before me and other people started crowding around it too.

So much for not wanting to be in a crowd.

The girl had a knife stuck in her chest.

Suddenly another girl, probably her friend, crashed through a wall of people.

"Momoka! Momoka! Why..." She yelled, sitting down next to the Momoka girl.

"Game: Witch Hunt"

I looked to my phone as everyone else did.

"The evil witch who took the girl's life is hiding among you."

"The witch role is not limited to women."

"Among us?" I heard Usagi's voice next to me.

"Usagi!" I whisper-yelled and hugged her.

"Y/n! Are you okay?" She asked back quietly.

"I-I'm fine! I see that you've escaped your room."

She nodded and we could hear the robotic voice again.

"You clear the game if you find the witch and burn them in the Fire of Judgement."

"Time limit: 2 hours"

Usagi nudged me and I looked up from my phone.

She pointed out the window, making me see a big fire outside.

"There's a fire burning at the back of the building!" A guy yelled.

"Find the one who killed Momoka, then burn them in the fire of Judgement." Ann spoke loudly.

"A witch hunt? This sounds interesting" The dreaded voice of Niragi sounds, while he walks past everyone to the front, with his rifle on one shoulder.

I started hiding behind Usagi a bit, trying to tie my robe again with both my hurt and unhurt hand.

"The game has already begun" Usagi said quietly.

Chishiya x readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें