14.

The week had passed and my visa would expire today.

Hatter had sent Ann or whatever her name was, to test me and I was informed that someone else would also be tested.

As I walked to the game with Kuina, who would come to this game with me, we saw Ann already standing by the phones with another guy beside her.

He hadn't noticed me and was talking with Ann right now, holding his phone in his hands.

I coughed, to make her notice me and she looked up before nodding at me and signalling for me to come forward and take a phone.

"This, Arisu, is Y/n. She'll also be tested if she is worthy of a higher rank." Ann said and I looked up at the guy.

His name was so familiar and as he looked at me with the same amount of shock, something in my head clicked.

"Arisu?" I asked.

"Y/n! It's you!" He said.

"You know each other?" Ann asked and I nodded.

"Yeah I know him from my friend Karube and we met at my second game. Actually, Arisu, where is Karube?" I asked.

Arisu just looked down and I knew what that would have to mean.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know." I said.

Then I took a phone, immidiately noticing the waterproof cases.

"Waterproof cases?" Arisu and I said at the same time.

Then Kuina came up beside me and introduced herself to Arisu, when we were interrupted by a guy.

"Ann! Water is starting to spurt out and it's filling up the area!"

I looked at Kuina with eyebrows raised and she just shrugged.

Then the guy looked at Arisu and me with wide eyes.

"Hey, you're-" He started.

"You're the guy from the tag game. So you're alive!" I finished.

He nodded.

"Yes. I help with the maintenance at the be-" He said, but was cut off by Ann who talked about leaving the formalities for after the game.

I just shrugged and walked with Kuina to the game room, following Ann.

Arisu and the cap guy, as that was how I had called him, followed us soon after.

In the room, I noticed much water coming out from some kind of tubes.

Above us were some kind of electrical wires.

Before being able to continue my thoughts or talk to Kuina, the robotic voice spoke.

"Registration has closed"

"There are currently 8 participants"

"The game will now commence"

I looked at my phone as others did so too, to see the card 4 of diamonds.

"Difficulty: Four of diamonds"

"The last diamond card we need" Ann spoke while looking over to me and Arisu.

"Game: Light bulb"

Then the door, that said 'Open and close freely' opened, to reveal a light bulb, hanging inside of the room.

"Light bulb?" Someone asked.

"Question: Which switch turns on the light bulb?"

I then looked over to Arisu, who was looking at three switches: A, B and C