Chapter 19 (D-Day Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"W-What? Did you say Jisoo Unnie? What about her?" she sounded like she found a bright spot inside her stormy head.

"Well, Jonathan said that he likes Jisoo... and Blackpink too."

She put her palm back under her chin and started thinking while mumbling about something. "Blackpink... Blackpink... that's it! Blackpink!!" she exclaimed like a victor.

"What about it?!" I felt hope started to rise within the room.

"She likes Jisoo, right? But he'd think you like Jisoo when you like Chaeyoung!" I felt my face brightened with crimson color. Shit... she's not... wrong. "Then why don't we bring the WHOLE Blackpink into his house?!"

... ... ... ... ...

... ... ... ... ...

... ... ... ... ...

"What?! The whole team?! What are you talking about? I can't do that!"

"Well, why burn a single branch when you could burn a pile of it? The more the merrier, correct? I bet Unnies would agree too! You heard it!" Lisa exclaimed louder.

(Timeskip, at Jonathan's colossal front gate...)

I was now with the Blackpink with Lisa as a driver while the other girls were on the back. I had a thought that Rosie wouldn't enjoy being too close to me for now.

I could tell from how she acted when I knocked in front of their dorms. The one and only who looked kinda gloomy was her, the one who was supposed to be more of a sunshine...

But still with one-to-zero percent eye contact, she didn't even say a single word to me. And I was getting frustrated by it, if you wanted my most honest thought.

And when we got to the main gate, they could see how big his house was. Not even a single mouth (except mine) was closed. They all were as surprised as I was when I got here the first time with the very owner himself.

"This is his house?!"

"Daaaamn, it's huge!"

"I hope there's chicken in there..."

"Wow, is this a house...?"

Seeing at how funny their faces were, I couldn't help but lightly laugh at their childish impressed face. As if I was looking at myself when I first came here.

But of all girls, I was glad that Rosie's facial expression changed. Even for a little bit.

When we were on the way, I called Jonathan, saying that I went there with a taxi, which was a fat lie for someone like me. I just hoped he didn't see through it.

I mean, who would use a BMW 320i as a taxi?

He told me to just go in until he saw his butler named... Bob. And... *sigh* poor butler, that couldn't be his real name...

Lisa drove closer toward the main door until we saw a middle-aged man standing in front of the main door with a suit. Of a butler. "Is that the Bob?" Lisa tried to confirm the man.

"Well, he's the only one there, it must be him." And so, we stopped the car before I hopped out of the car, greeted by the butler.

"Evening, Mr. (L/N). My name is Robert, but you may call me Bob." He smoothly greeted me with his British accent. W-What?! Who the hell devilish enough to call him that? "I'm Jonathan William's butler, and Mr. William is expecting you inside. The taxi could get out from-"

"Actually, my- umm... gift is inside and it's quite... big. So the driver has to park it somewhere so I could take it..." I cut his sentence and gave me my explanation... "Is there any place I could park this her?" I pointed my thumb toward the fabulous car.