Memories of you *Bonus ending*

Well here it is the final chapter enjoy this happy ending. And see you in my next book.

_
Bennett Pov

School was done the world was saved everyone went on with there lives most of us got married some left town. As for me? well today I'm getting married to my one an only love and partner we got our friends with us to celebrate. Also I lost a bet with Venti and Childe and they told me I have to wear a dress so I did.

"Wow bennett even though it was a bet you still look good in a dress I bet Razor is gonna be shocked when he sees you like this." Childe laughs and Pat's my back. Lumine and Barbara are doing my hair and makeup and trying there best to cover up the scars and bruises I got in the past.

"There all done come on the wedding is gonna start soon. Aether stands beside me he volunteered to walk me down the isle klee and QiQi were the flower girls they looked really cute in there dresses. The music started playing I take a deep breath and we walked out.

I looked at Razor whom was in shock and mouth was wide open earning a small chuckle from everyone even me. We got to the front and I stood across from Razor and smile.which he to was smiling.

Barbara stood in front she will be the one helping us tie the knot of our marriage.

(in honest I'll skip some of the whole talking and get to the cute part.)

"Now razor you may speak out your vow to bennett." He gets a bit nervous and nods and holds my hand.

"Benny we knew each other for a long time. In this life and in our last life I'm glad I finally get to spend my life together with you for real. I love you with my heart and soul to the moon and back." I teared up and breathe in to speak my vows.

"My dear Razor on the day we parted from the past, up to the future now, you have always been on mind. Dawn to twilight, twilight to dusk. Day after day staying by your side being with you until the end of time I'll be here always with you." He smiled that if he had a tail it'd be wagging alot. We then look to Barbara who was wiping tears from her eyes.

"Do you razor take Bennett to be your husband." Razor nods "I Do."

"And Bennett do you take razor to be your husband." I giggle and nod. "I Do" she then smiles.

"Then you may now kiss" with out a chance to think I was pulled in by razor and and kisses me deeply and passionately. Everyone got up and started clapping and cheering.

I giggle and turn to everyone. "Hey bennett do it now throw the bouquet!" I nod. I turn to get ready to throw the flowers but turn back around and walk towards Aether and hand him the flowers he looked at me in confusion.

"Turn around Aether." He did so and behind him he saw Xiao on his knees holding a ring in hand...Aether eyes widen and tears up.

"Aether will you be with me always and forever and be mine. And be my husband and marry me." Aether giggles and nods and jumps into his arms and kisses him.

"Yes yes yes I will marry you Xiao your my world and joy." We clapped and cheered for them. Aether blushes a bit but was happy.

_

The day went on we all talked and laughed but we all then got tierd and went home to relax razor and I cuddle next to each other. We looked down at my belly I was already 7 months in. Our daughter will be born soon we were so excited about it.

"Aether was so happy today he deserves it." Razor nods. "Oh and he is 4 months pregnant I'm glad that him and Xiao can start a family." Razor smiles and in agreement.

We then went to sleep.
_

2 months pass and I delivered my daughter she was healthy and happy so where we everyone came and celebrated and congratulated us and see her we decided the name Luna. to be honest razor chose the name. But it was cute and everyone seemed to agree. A perfect bundle of joy.

"Also that reminds me Aether your at least 6 months in now right do you no if it's a boy or a girl?" Aether smiles.

"Well um about that." Xiao blushes and looks away embarrassed.and looks like he's planning to jump out a window.

Everyone was confused. So where razor and I.

"Xiao and I are gonna be having twins. A boy and girl." Everyone's mouth went wide open. And we all in unison yelled "wait what?!"

Xiao looked embarrassed. Aether walked over to Xiao and held him.

"Hey it's alright babe I told you I'm not mad besides it's common for me to have twins since I am a twin." Aether says sweetly to him.

"Yea but your gonna be more in pain when it's the due date." Xiao pouts and kisses Aether.

"Oh yea Childe I noticed Zhongli isn't with you he usually always is is he busy?" Just I was asking scaramouche as well Teucer laugh a bit.

"Guys I told you it's not funny!! And why are you laughing Teucer you almost got pregnant if I hadn't took you to the doctor's." After Childe said that Teucer gets mad and kicks Childe in the leg and walks out.

"Well as you can tell Zhongli isn't here  because he is pregnant and also really....pissed off at me." With that we all burst out laughing.

"Also what was that about Teucer and his boyfriend almost getting pregnant?" Aether says in a shock state.

"Well just last week I went out to dinner and came back to those two having sex without protection the little jerk came in my brother and I pulled Thanatos off him and kicked him out of the house and dragged Teucer to the doctor's and now he's on the pill and has been pissed at me oh wait now I have two people mad at me great." We all face palm ourselves in unison.

"Your an idiot Childe." We all say and laugh.

_
We shared laughs and talks until everyone went home with later I was released from the hospital with our daughter and started our new happy life together from then on.
_

Thank you for staying till the end we hope you enjoyed the story until next time bye!