I Want Love

WARNING: This chapter deals with fluff leading into nsfw and also more fighting leading to someone going to the hospital. soooooooo BE WARNED! 

Also this chapter will be mostly Razor's Point of View.

Also note Venti's dead friend is alive in this version so Venti will be refer to as Barbatos and his friend is Venti sooo......

-

I pulled out my phone and text everyone to help me and to get Student council president Jean and Diluc to come as well, I then sent them the location. after several minutes everyone comes and are horrified to what they see and are beyond pissed.

"Holy shit is he alright?!" Diluc runs over and pulls off his coat and places it over Bennett's body. "Who would do this to Bennett he's such a sweet boy." Jean says. I growls in anger. "Take a wild fucking guess." Jean's eye's widen. "Ajax and Scaramouche right? alright I'll talk to the principle about this and hope to talk expelling them." we all nod in agreement. 

"When Bennett regains consciousness again I'll ask if anyone other then Ajax and Scaramouche was present. and if not just those two." Diluc then hands me something, and i look to him, "Razor take Bennett home and make sure he rests well also here is my number keep me updated on his health and when he wakes up." I nod.

-

with that I put my coat over him and hold him bridal style and head off to his house. when I get there I open the door and laid him on the bed and kiss his forehead. "I wasn't there to protect you I'm such a horrible boyfriend already. sobs, I'm sorry babe." i then suddenly felt a soft warm hand on my cheek and looked down. "B-Benny...." I hold him close and kiss him over again.  

"Razor please don't blame yourself none of us knew this was gonna happened. but I do need to clean off and also clean myself out can you...help me to the bathroom and h-help me?" 

 noticed that he started blushing. like he was embarrassed. I then help him to the bathroom and sit him on the edge of the tub and help him remove some of the clothes I out on him. 

"R-Razor....I-I want you to undress to, I-want to bathe with you." he looks down to the floor and blushes a bit I will admit it was so cute. "oh uh sure that's fine." I then remove my clothes.

As I did Bennett then pushes me down and leans over holding onto my dick giving it a few strokes before taken it into his mouth right after. "Ugh B-Bennett wait I- moans" he looks up at me with tears in his eyes. "Razor I want you to fuck me please I wanted you to be my first but knowing that you can't I want to feel you at least inside me." I looked at his pleading sadden eyes before I pulled his head down and make him deep throat my cock. 

"Mmm! ugh B-Benny I- I'm about to..." without warning I release into his mouth. he backs up and blushes swallowing it. "Razor you taste good please more I want you inside me." he then sits on my lap and grabs ahold my dick and position it to his butt and pushes down and I slide into him. 

the both of us groan and moan "R-Razor oh my gosh your so big!" I hold his hips and start thrusting deep into him, he gasps and leans down and wraps his arms around my neck and kisses me we both moan while sharing sloppy kisses. 

"Razor so good please i want your cum please fill me my mind is going crazy." I groan and hold him. I lean him down and thrust more. " Bennett your tightening around me I might cum early" I kiss him. "I-It's fine please give it to me I want you to fill me with your love please!" I nod and start pounding him and in Unison we both reach our max and cum together. 

"S-so warm. It feels so good Razor I love you." I smile and kiss him. "Your mine if anyone touches you I'll kill them." I then lean over and Bite down on his neck and his neck starts bleeding and leaves marks on his neck. "I marked you as mine. your my mate and love." he blushes and smiles. "Lets have our shower now." we both nod and hop in.

-

Meanwhile else where.

-

"I'll be fine Barbatos don't worry alright I no how to get home on my own." Venti stands there holding Barbatos hand. "I don't want to lose you, not again." Venti looks at Barbatos in confusion. "Again? what do you mean?" I look down. the thing is my friend died in another life time but was given another chance to be reborn." 

Everyone thinks we're twins because we look the same and have the same name. Which I told everyone to call me Barbatos when we're together. but other then that there's one thing I can't bring myself to tell him. I love him and always have. in the past and now. 

"Barbatos you alright you looked deep in thought. also how is your arm?" I look at him and then to my arm. "Yea I'm alright I'm used to this sometimes." I let out a small giggle. 

"Well I'll be on my way see you later Barbatos!" I go to say something but don't "W-Wait Venti.....I-I um...please be careful." he nods and runs off...

-

"It's been a few hours Venti hasn't called me yet maybe I should go to his house." before I could get up my phone went off. I get a call from Lumine, Sucrose and Albedo. 

"Hey guys what is it? Vent- I mean Barbatos. It's Venti....he's in the hospital." with that my phone falls out of my hand I then dash out of my house and ran to the hospital. I run in and head to the front desk.

"Ma'am please has a boy who looks just like me his name is Venti come here?" the nurse nods and gives me the room number I then run and headed inside. I walk over and see him covered and wrapped up in bandages. I tear up.

"This has to be there work mainly Signora's work. They'll pay for this." I hold his hand. "Venti...I knew I should have went with you. I don't want to lose you...I love you so much." I feel a hand on my head as I sat up. And hold Venti's tight.

"No don't blame yourself Barbatos. I should have listened to you. Also I love you to." He smiles and Pat's my head. I tear up and smile I leaned over and gently kiss him.

"Took you at least 3000 years to finally confess Barbatos." I blush "wait you remember? And how did you no I loved you?" He giggles. Your bad at hiding secrets Barbatos." We both start laughing. "I promise next time I'll protect you. But first...who was it that attacked you." He goes silent and looks at me.
_

"It was Signora and Dottore."

So I'm gonna try adding more couple problems to this as well so it's not only Bennett and Razor having problems. And if it's confusing on who is with Barbatos and Venti please tell me.