Promise

This chapter is focusing on Chongyun and Xingqiu with there relationship. Which we find out a dark side and truth to Xingqiu and that's he quite possessive over his boyfriend.

Warning: this chapter with have swearing, gore. And Yandere Xingqiu....

_

Chongyun pov

Ever since Xingqiu's family was murdered he's been acting off and deferent he would beg for me to never leave him and sleep in the same bed and being me with him to shower eat and use the washroom.

Like he was a lost puppy... begging for attention. All our friends noticed this as well and told him that if he needed to talk that we're here for him which he smiles. "Guys I'm fine really no need to bother ok." I knew he was lying I've known him since we were kids.

"YunYun can we go I need to return my book to the library. And then go home." I look to Xingqiu who is holding my hand. I nod. "Well got to go see yea tomorrow guys." We head off to the library and he returns his book and grabs 2 new ones.

We head out of the library and where about to exit. But Xingqiu grabs my hand and stops me. "YunYun wait...I need to use the restroom come with me." I let out a sigh and fallow him.

I sat outside the stale waiting for him until I hear him cry out in pain. "Xingqiu you alright?!" Xingqiu unlocks the door to let me in and he is holding his side. "YunYun it hurts my side hurts...please help." I look at him and think. "I don't no what to do." Before I could finish Xingqiu pulls on my pants.

"YunYun....I read in a book that sex can help with cramps. If so please fuck me." I go silent and look down. "But Xingqiu were still in scho-" I wasn't able to finish and was cut off my Xingqiu's soft lips against mine.

"Please YunYun I want you in me please." I sigh and push him away. "Babe can't you wait till we are home?" He growls. "YunYun you will do as I say." With that he locks the door and pins me down on the toilet and pulls my pants down to my ankles.

He gets on my lap and takes ahold of my dick and forces himself down on my dick...we both moan out as he grabs me and holds me close.

"YunYun your so big mmm. Your mine YunYun. No one can have you I want to be with you in the future get married and have kids." I look at him and his eyes where faded and in a daze and glowing a bit. Like he was possessed.

"Ugh ah X-Xingqiu! Please gasp. Babe please." I hold his hips and thrust into him. He screams out in pleasure and holds onto my shirt.

"YunYun so good! So good give me more give me your cum..." I moan and hold him close and trusts deep into him and cums. "A-ah C-Chongyun! So much flowing into me. Mmm I love you my dear YunYun." I look to him. And kiss him deeply. Even though he's slowly going insane I still love him deeply. "I love you to Xingqiu.

-

We head home and along the way we see Venti and Barbatos talking. Venti was crying. And yelling at Barbatos about something...we stopped to listen.

"Venti please calm down I did it so that I can protect you if I didn't fight them they would have hurt you again. I don't want to lose you again. After the war Eons ago I was weak useless I killed many to fight off my anger and sorrow...and drink away the pain. I would die for you Venti I love you." With that Barbatos breaks down. Venti then walks over and holds him. "Barbatos that was then. We are here together in this new life we will have a bright future together."

Venti then leans down to kiss Barbatos as they embrace.

-

Xingqiu and I smile and went home. We got dinner made and sat and watched a movie and head off to bed.

-
Xingqiu pov

"Kill...Kill...I will kill anyone...who touches my dear YunYun...I'll stab them break there arms and legs he belongs to me no one can take what's mine away..."

"Xingqiu stop! They where our friends why'd you have to kill them! No stay away from me I don't want you near me were done!" I stand there my smile faded and turns into a look of despair.

"YunYun you don't have a say in this. You will stay with me forever. Even if I have to kill you". I took a knife and walk towards him. "Dear YunYun I want to spill your beautiful blood. But before I do." I pin chongyun to the floor and tie him up. Before I was able to do anything I was woken up...

_

"Xingqiu wake up we got school hurry." I groan and sit up my hair messy and i yawn.

I look over at the time 7:45 am I panic and get out and trip..."w-wooh ah!" I close my eyes and land in Chongyun's arms and hold him.

" Be more careful babe." I blush and nod I get dressed and fix my hair and go and eat something quick and both of us run out.

Something is wrong with me I don't want to hurt my friends it's fine there all in relationships no one will steal him from me. It's going to be alright.

I hope.

_

Don't worry next chapter is back to Razor and Bennett. Also if you want to know the list of characters that are paired together with in here.