"Prisoner of Love"

First Love is always great but sometimes not the best. Especially if it's with the enemy. Warning NSFW!!!

Also warning it will be sad and emotional as well a major break up is about to happen....or will it.

_
No one's Pov

It's been two weeks since we've been here and also two weeks since we met Thanatos. We kept a eye on him and Teucer making sure nothing happened but everything looked pretty normal.

"Ok big brother I'm heading out with Thanatos I'll be back before lunchtime!" With That they both ran outside. "Ok Today on watch duty is scaramouche and Bennett. You two no fighting alright keep an eye on Teucer and Thanatos." We nod and headed out. We stayed a long distance away from them so they don't spot us. They finally stop and sat down and started talking. We moved in closer to hear them.

"So Thanatos what will you do after we leave I don't no if we can bring you with us. Which makes me sad leaving you here I like you and your really nice as well." They go silent Thanatos turns to him.

"Teucer made me happy I won't be mad when you have to go next week and I to like you your my first friends as well. but I have this other feeling in my chest that burns. Nothing bad or anything when...I'm with you it feels like my chest is getting squeezed." Teucer's face turns red and looks away. He knows what he's talking about. "I know why your feeling that. It's called love my brother told me when you feel like that your in love meaning you want to be with romantically not friends you saw when my brother kissed his boyfriend that's what lovers do not friends." Thanatos blushes and looks down. "Oh so then...I love you."

Meenwhile siting in the bushes near them.

"Wait no that's not good." Scaramouche records everything there saying and is filming them as well. "What should we do if we stop them they will know that we've been spying on them." We stay there watching and recording them for a bit longer.
_
Back to Teucer and Thanatos.
_
"So what about you Teucer?" It was quiet but then Teucer spoke.

"I feel the same I love you." They both laugh a bit but stopped and blushes.

Teucer holds Thanatos arm softly as they both lean in and softly and sweetly kisses each other. Unknown to them there being watched by two shocked teens.

They part away fast and blushes.

"Wooh my brother was right kissing is a magical feeling. I-is it ok if we...do it again?" Thanatos blushes and nods.

Teucer places a hand on his face and leans in passionately and kisses him. Teucer the. Stops and sits on Thanatos lap wrapping his arms and legs around him and they start going into it hard to a full blown make out.
_
Scaramouche and Bennett head back 5 minutes there face white as a sheet.

"What the heck is your two problems." Childe says and laughs.

"Well Childe your brother is very experienced in the field of love have fun talking with him. I'm gonna go burn my eyes now." He Hands Childe the video everyone was curious and goes to watch it.

"W-what the heck?!" We where all in shock.

"Wow never knew your brother could do something like that he takes after you huh." Childe was in shock and was trying to register what he just watched. His own brother making out with a boy he just met 2 weeks ago not only that but there enemy.

"Childe? Hey you alright?" Aether pokes Childe and Childe falls over.
Tartaglia.exe has stop responding.

"And he's broken." We slightly laugh then go silent as Teucer and Thanatos walks in.