Spring Festival

My apologies here is the next chapter so enjoy!

Spring festival is a reference to wind Blume that's going on.

oh and there of course will be ALOT of nsfw.
_______

Bennett Pov

March 19 the spring festival has started it was so amazing and fun hanging out with friends and eating and playing lots of games. Of course it's a special time to come with your love partner. so razor and I came together after parting ways with our friends to enjoy time with each other.

"Babe I'm hungry let's go to one of the food stalls." Razor says dragging me to one of the food stalls. We pay and sit down to eat. I take a bite without blowing on it and start panicking.

"Owuch hawt....!" I tear up until I felt razor lean in and kiss me. I blush. After a moment we parted and my face was bright red. "Benny better?" Razor says holding my hand.

I smile and nod. we finish eating and head around the festival and played a few games and of course with my rotten luck lost but Razor managed to win and give me the prizes. It was fun.

"Oh Razor wait here I need to use the restroom" with that I hand him my drink and run into the men's room. I then go quiet as I hear whispering coming from one of the stalls and slightly listen in as I use the toilet.

"Gasp...YunYun...go slower please." I then realized who was beside me. I try to hold back my laugh.

"Xingqiu....I'm sorry I can't you feel so good I'm close to cumming." "Pfft!" I tried to hold it back but it happened to suddenly. I heard light stumbling.

"W-whos there?!" Xingqiu yells. I have been caught.

"Xingqiu! chongyun! Wait it's me don't hurt me I tried to not interfere and say anything and use the washroom but when I heard ur names I couldn't help it forgive Me i won't tell anyone that you two where having sex in the restroom." They noticed my voice.

"Wait Bennett?! Oh man I thought you where scaramouche or something. We trust you won't tell." I flush the toilet and walk out of the stall. "I'll let you two finish see you later love birds." I hear them both giggle and walk out.

"That took you a bit." Razor says. I laugh a bit.

"I walked in to chongyun and Xingqiu having sex and they noticed I was there. They told me not to tell anyone. But I told you so ahh don't tell anyone else." He chuckled a bit.

"Funny you say that while you where in there I saw Xiao and Aether in the bushes doing it as well. There reaction when they saw me was priceless. Xiao wanted to choke me but Aether stopped him." I laugh as well.

"I'm glad you didn't die, I would have came out with you dead. And Aether apologizing" we both laugh.

"Seems like all our friends are busy if you no what I mean." Sooner or later we'll find Albedo and Sucrose or Venti and Barbatos." Razor nods.

"Seems this more a sex festival then a spring festival." I say as a joke.

We keep walking around and talking and see the bush near us move and noises coming from it. We take a peek and see two people. Our faces went white.

"Mmm yes more Ajax please I'll make sure you pass your test with 100% and fail Bennett and his friends." I get angered.

"That's good Zhongli I give you my cock and you give me good grades." Then I jump out of the bushes. "Oh hell nah you won't!!!!" Razor stares at me in shock and worry. And Zhongli and Childe stare at me in fear and shock.

"So it was you that's been playing hooky with my grades." I stood there in anger not caring that there both naked fucking. I was pissed.

"Look there is nothing you can do he's a teacher and he can do what wants." I growl...but then something amazing happens.

"No Ajax I can't keep doing that Jean already gave me a warning. I wanted to say yes but one more my job is lost..." Ajax fell in to despair. And glares at me in anger. "Ugh Samir Bennett you and your fucking bad luck...you better watch your ass now scaramouche isn't the only one after you I will be to...." With that Razor drags me off and away from them.

"Razor....I..." Without a second thought I was pinned against the tree and he kisses me. Slowly undoing my belt and shorts. They dropped down to the ground. As he turns me around. He then inserts 2 fingers. He leans into me and holds me close as he fingers my ass hard and fast. I dig my nails into the tree and gasp.

"R-Razor.....gasp..." I shiver and drool. He then pulls his fingers out before I could cum. And aligned his dick with my ass and slides into me. "Gasp ah Babe that was to quick."

He growls at me and rams me hard slamming into me and he raises his hand slapping my ass.

"Ah! R-Razor that hurt....mmm...I might already be cumming Razo-ah!" Before I could finish he pulls out and uses our clothes as blankets and sits down he pulls me onto his lap. He held onto my hips and slides back into my ass. And reaches deep inside me.

"Ah- R-Razor....I can't ah more fuck me more!" I drool as my mouth hangs open a bit.

Razor uses the opportunity and leans in sliding his tongue in my mouth as he dominates me and wins. He goes more into me I swear I can feel him in my stomach...I hold him tight and he lets out a light moan.

"Bennett I'm gonna cum...." I hold him close. "Gasp ah ngh ugh...b-benny!"  With that he shoots his cum deep inside my prostate and I scream and hold him as I cum on his chest. I collapse on top of him and we both pant trying to catch our breath.

"Why...did you do this?" I say finally. He looks to me.

"Punishment for being reckless...now Childe will be after you." I looked down..."I'm sorry Razor..." He sighs and kisses me.

"That was punishment as well as normal sex... seeing a bunch of people doing it made me turned on..." I look to him..."eh?! R-really?" He nods I then smile and laugh.

We then look up to see the fireworks being set off and smile. We where high up on a Clift away from others and so we can see the fireworks and it was beautiful.

"Bennett...let's do it again." I look to razor in shock.

"Eh?! D-do what?" I nervously say. He looks at me. "I want to have sex again let's go one more round." I panic as I get pushed down on the ground.

"R-Razor wait st-ahhh~ you dam horny wolf if you keep going I'll get pregnant or something...." He look at me. "Good I'll make you very full of my cum. And you can give me pups." He smiles. I blush. "Razor we're both guys this isn't the Omega verse or something it's impossible!" Razor smirks. "Nope it's possible creator forgot to implement that makes can get pregnant in this universe...."

"Eh?! Wait no razor not yet no pups yet not until we graduate!" Razor pouts. "But I want pups now." I let out a sigh. "We're still in highschool just one year and then we can think of that ok also were gonna need jobs." Razor nods.

I smile until I was tackled and fucked for the rest of the night.

~

Yea there you have a slight 4th wall break but I forgot to mention that yes in this universe males CAN GET PREGNANT.

SO THERE WILL BE MALE PREGNANCY IN THIS FOR FUTURE WARNING.