Ceyda continued watching Konur. He still didn't meet her eye. She hid a smile and took them, "Are you mad at me?"

Konur didn't answer, making Ceyda roll her eyes. "Come on, I know you are joking," she poked him, and he did nothing. "Hadi, stop with these games. I will come onto the battlefield soon, and you will be the first one I face if you don't start talking."

Konur didn't say anything and followed Osman.

"Fine... I guess you want me to face you," Ceyda muttered, stuffing her daggers in her boots and heading out.

She ran out of the bushes and saw that Kongar was wounded with an arrow, and the rest of the Mongols were dead. He had no chance against Osman, and if she continued to pretend she was with Kongar, she would also have to be captured. She would join Osman now. She wanted to. She wanted to be finished with the games she was playing. She wanted to reveal herself to Balgay and the Mongols. She wanted to fight against them, fight for what's right. She wanted to go home.

But she couldn't.

She needed to know why her mother was there that day, and if she was okay.

Ceyda had not fully healed after coming back to herself. Her real mother's images faded and were replaced with Zohre Hatun because of the incident before she closed her eyes into a coma. She now considered Zohre her mother, not her aunt. Her real mother.

Ceyda raised her dagger and headed for Konur. He turned in surprise and gripped her wrist, trying to make her drop the dagger.

"Get down," she whispered.

"No, you get down," he whispered back.

"Are you trying to make a fool of me in front of the Mongols? Get down."

"Look around. The Mongols are dead. There's no way you would be able to save him."

"But at least I won't look like I haven't tried to save him."

"You should have thought about that before coming to me, ahmak."

Ceyda gasped, "Now I won't spare you. Last chance, get down."

"No, you."

"Stop being stubborn."

"Stop bickering."

Ceyda grunted, struggling to hold her dagger while Konur struggled to get it out of her hand. Boran noticed them, chuckled, then walked over to the two, "I don't think this is how you fight."

"Shut up, Boran," they both snapped in unison, glaring at each other.

Boran looked around to see Osman and the other alps surrounding Kongar, who was on the ground now. "You're late now. Ceyda, if you want to continue with this game, you better give up."

Ceyda sighed in frustration and loosened her grip on the dagger, making Konur smile sarcastically and take it from her. He then dragged her to Osman, and she dropped beside Kongar. "Really?" he whispered.

"Excuse me, did you forget I'm wounded?"

Konur watched his brother carefully, trying to see any sign of Goktug in him. Osman raised his sword and Konur stiffened a little. He then threw it on the ground beside Kongar, and Konur relaxed.

"Did you think you could get away with everything you did?" Osman questioned before punching Kongar onto the ground. Ceyda flinched a bit, and Konur paced in his spot unable to watch his brother get beaten. Osman grabbed Kongar from the ground, "Did you think we wouldn't get the revenge of our martyrs?" Osman slapped Kongar onto the ground again. Ceyda looked away from Osman's wrath. "Did you think we would forgive? We would forget?" He slapped him again.