Chapter 94: Love and the lies

Start from the beginning

My other list...the list of people didn't hold back. Everyone was on that list, including Adriano. Truly, ruling anyone out would be stupid so my options were kept open.

I managed to gain insight into my family's medical records that went back generations. There was nothing unusual, my father died of a tumour in his brain yet cancer did not run in our family.

What I did however notice was that, his medical records did not contain his post mortem nor anything else regarding the cause of his death.
There was no discussion of treatments yet I knew he didn't want it. There were so many blank spaces that frustrated the hell out of me.

Escobar stop being selfish I need some help.

Startling the hell out of me a figure enters the room, that being Dominico's. My heart skips a beat as I struggle to hide the papers by lying on top of them like a starfish.
I-I don't think it worked.

"Sorry, I forgot my-." He stops speaking when he notices me...once again looking like an idiot.
"Ok seriously, what are you hiding?"

"A dog?" I splutter unwillingly.

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?

"Sienna what the fuck is going on? You've been weird recently." He reads me.
Oh god.

Maybe if I flirt with him he'll stop questioning me.

Arising from my starfish position, I walk slowly towards him and hook my finger under his belt pulling him towards me.

He forcefully grabs my chin chuckling, "Don't try it."

Bridge. Give me a bridge to jump off.

"I'm not trying anything." I bring my lips closer and notice his aura change.

He smirks as his eyes dominate mine, I felt his grip on my hands before I heard the clasp of a handcuff on the dresser as well as a second one on my hand.

Maybe this flirting thing is working.
Never mind, he just handcuffed me so I couldn't stop him reading the documents on my bed.

I hate men.

"Dominico Vance I swear to god if you don't take these off me right now." I threaten him.

"You look good when you're angry." He smirks.

"Cagna." I mutter.

He ignores me whilst scanning his grey eyes over a stack of paper still rather clueless to what it's for.

"Why do you have a list of names and why is mine ticked off?" He asks me.

You should be thankful buddy.

"Well I guess it could be my hit list because I'm going to chemically castrate you if you don't unlatch me right now bitch." I threaten him.

"You could just tell me or I could fuck it out-."He begins though I throw a bottle of cologne at his head.

I mean maybe once I solve this murder you can.
NO. No he can't Sienna!

"You know what, never mind." I grunt forcefully snapping the leg of the dresser and pulling the handcuff loop out of it, eventually freeing myself.

Behind his smirk I could see an element of shock though I'm not sure why, he should know by now that I don't stay detained for long.

I could argue with him but I knew that arguing wouldn't do anything but put a burden on our minds, we knew better now.

"Do you trust me?" I ask him.

"Entirely." He mutters.

"Then trust that I'm not doing anything without the purest element of my heart." I plead.