Good Excuse. [JackyVincent] {VictoriaSullivan}

"No... Please... Mommmmm... I don't want to do thisssss..." I complained, digging the heels of my boots into the floor, my blue eyes wide with terror. She didn't pay any attention to me and kept shoving me forward, shoving the music book in my hands.

I tried again to keep her from making me do this, but her and Jacky wouldn't hear any of it. My best friend in the whole world, and the guitarist for the band I've been working for for a while.

Every year at Warped Tour, some of the bands got together and put up a talent show, and I've been forced into this for the third time. It isn't that I'm not talented, because I am, but I have horrible stage fright.

Like really bad stage fright. She shoved me onto the stage, and I sighed, running a hand through my blonde and red hair. I looked out into the crowd, the familiar faces of band members I knew well staring up at me with smiles.

I looked around for Jacky as I made my way to the piano they had set up for me. I was going to sing and play the piano as well. I didn't see Jacky and sighed. At least my mom had come from our home to see me since we were touring in our home state.

I wondered where my best friend was however, and looked discreetly at the crowd for his dark hair and fit figure. Where was he? I sighed, sitting down on the small chair and opening the page of the piano book.

I was singing this song called 'On My Own', from the play Les Miserables.

It was a good song, and it was in a way my song to Jacky. Even though he was my best friend ever since I'd met Falling In Reverse, I had developed feelings for him. He was so sweet to me, and I trusted him.

I began to sing the song, pushing my voice out as much as I could take it, and it seriously became the best song for what I felt when it came to the bridge.

"Without me, his world will go on turning, a world that's full of happiness, that I have never known!" I sang, holding out the note and finishing the song, a round of applause and a standing ovation coming from the crowd.

I grinned, pushing a small curtain of blonde and red hair from my face. Even though I had stage fright, this made it worth it. I grinned even wider, my blue eyes searching across the crowd for a moment longer, hoping Jacky was there.

I sighed, seeing he wasn't, and grabbed my music book, climbing off the stage.

*~*~*

I met up with Ryan afterwards, and he was grinning widely, pulling me into his chest for a hug.

"You did great Tori!" he cried, kissing my cheek with a grin. He had to lean down quite a bunch though because of my short height.

I smiled up at the drummer, clutching my songbook to my chest. "Thanks, Seamen. Hey, do you know where Jacky is?" I asked, my blue irises slightly widening in hope he did.

He scratched his brunette head for a moment, his eyebrows slightly furrowing to see if he can remember.

"Uh... No actually I don't... I saw him a few moments ago, but I'm not sure where he went. Sorry Tori..." he said with a small shrug.

I nodded, and looked through the cried as people began to go outside, considering I'd been the last act. By Jacky's request of course.

I went outside as well, saying goodbye to my mom and looking around the small parking lot. I saw Ronnie, but I didn't see Jacky anywhere.

I sighed, not wanting to stay around the already halfway drunk band members and members of the crew, and made my way back to my bus, shivering slightly in the chilly night air.

It was a few minutes to walk back, so my mind wondered to Jacky. Had he even seen my performance?

It had been for him, and I'd wanted him to see it.

I couldn't help but think about him. Him and his cute but crazy bed hair and his bright blue green eyes that were always lit up when he was on stage.

He was truly so goddamn adorable it wasn't funny.

But he was a good person. He was funny and really sweet to me all the time.

I sighed as I reached the bus, climbing inside.

I set my music book down on the table and made my way to my bunk, climbing inside and shutting the curtain sadly.

Why was I sad? I mean, I saw him every day... But I guess it just hurt that he wasn't there for me, like he promised he'd always be.

But I guess it didn't matter and tried to somewhat get sleep. But it was instantly ruined as I heard music blasting through the bus. I stuck my head out of the curtain, looking around sleepily and seeing it was none other than:

Jacky Vincent.

"Jacky... What the hell are you doi-" I began to ask, but stopped when I realized he was blasting my music. My performance from earlier.

"Jacky Vincent! Give me that!" I cried, clambering out of the bunk as best as I could for being so tired.

He let out a laugh, holding his cell phone over his head, which wasn't fair because I was so damn short.

"No I don't think so Ms. Toriiiii..." he cooed, laughing as I jumped trying to get it.

"Why won't you give it back? And I looked for you there... But I didn't see you..." I said, stopping my jumping and looking up at him with sad blue eyes.

I knew he couldn't resist my eyes. "I was there, I was just hiding so I could tale your performance, babe." he said with a large grin, leaning down to kiss my cheek.

I smiled, then continued jumping, trying to get his freaking phone.

"Jackyyyyy!" I cried, waving my arms and jumping.

He laughed. "Kiss me first." he said, and I stopped, looking up at him with wide eyes.

"Wha... What?"

"You heard me, Tori." he mused, leaning down and pressing his mouth to mine, letting his arm come down and his other one wrapping around my small waist.

I grinned, kissing back and letting my hand come up to grab his phone from his hand, and he grinned with a small chuckle, keeping my small body close.

"I needed something to get you to kiss me." he said with a laugh.

I rolled my eyes.

"Just kiss me, Vincent."