Pack House & Apologies

Start from the beginning

"But then the moment when I talked to my mother through the ritual with her claws, everything was different. I no longer felt guilty, really I felt like it was time that I move on from everything in my past. And then in the summer I started thinking about the house, how I could find people to rebuild it, make it better, make it a family home again. I know the pack isn't very close at the moment but I hope that when you guys all come back.. which you will, that you will bring them here and this.. it can be for all of you." He looks around the house with a nostalgic look in his eyes once he finishes and Zara has no choice but to wrap her arms around his neck embrace him.

"That sounds... amazing Derek. They'll love it, I love it." She pulls away and pecks his lips, "And I love you."

He smiles, "I love you, too."

"So.. I know you have to leave but how many beds are here?"

"Enough for the entire pack, why?" Derek asked raising a brow.

Zara smirks as she stands up, "We're gonna go break one in of course."

Derek shakes his head with a huge smile playing at his lips as he grabs her hand, "God, I love you so much."

"Right back ya, Der." She replies before yanking his collar and slamming her lips onto his. He groans deep in his throat as he grabs at her thighs picking her up.

They continue their bruising kiss as Derek walks up the stairs, Zara fingers tangling in his dark hair as they make their way to the first room they can get to. She feels her back being pressed to a very soft comforter as she leans up and yanks her sweatshirt off leaving her in her bra, she then removes Derek's shirt before climbing ontop of him and attacking his neck.

"What a great way to break in the new house." Derek says before letting out a soft moan from Zara leaving a trail of hickies down his throat.

Zara giggles, "I know, right? Gotta christen the new place eventually, might as well have it be now."

After about three or four rounds of mind blowing love making, Zara knew that Derek had to get back to Cora and the other wolves in South America. They were standing outside of the new and improved Hale house with is actually what Derek called, The Mccall pack house.

Zara had her arms wrapped around him as his hands were gripping her waist, a normal human would be bruised by how tight it he was holding her but she just felt safe and comforted in his arms.

She really didn't want him to go again, but she knew that he would be back..

He gently pulls away and cups her cheeks, she feels tears slipping and he leans down and captures her lips in a bruising and passionate kiss. She sniffs as he pulls away to kiss her temple. "I love you, Zara. More than you'll ever know."

She nods, "I love you too, Derek." She then hides her face in his neck getting a whiff of him, she would miss the smell of cinnamon bark, a gentle musk and well... home.

He then handed her the keys to the Camaro and she watched as he shifted from man to wolf, as she always does she leans down scratching him behind his ears smiling fondly at the small chirp he lets out. She kisses him on the snout before letting him run off into the night, she smiles as she hears a howl through the woods.