Jungkook silently thanked Namjoon before he walked to the discussion room and bumped into Jisoo who also just got there for the meeting. Jisoo's eyes widen at the appearance of Jungkook but she tried to stay cool. She smiled at him and greeted him for showing up after three weeks of his disappearance.

Jungkook was the last person to enter the discussion room and he took a seat next to Jisoo since his usual place beside Taehyung was already taken by someone unfamiliar to him. That must be J, he thought as he sat down across Taehyung.

"Alright, okay. So, everyone is here now including our Golden. Welcome back to the team, Golden.", Namjoon began as he turned on the screen beside him.

Jungkook made a small nod to Namjoon's welcome back greeting while focusing on the screen next to Namjoon.

"As everyone have known, this meeting is for the foreigner murder case which have been decided to be called as World Class Murder Case. Let's shorten it to World Class from now on, and we have received a second murder report that just happened almost 2 hours ago. The police believe it's similar to the Alexei Ivanov's murder three days ago. The murderer left another signature drew with blood on the empty glass. It's a cloudy weather icon.", Namjoon informed them of he report he received from Taehyung and Jennie.

"From what V told me, it was a sunny weather before this. Is that correct?", Jennie asked as she raised her hand up.

Namjoon nodded to her question.

"Do you have any opinion on that, J?", he asked Jennie back.

Jennie put her right hand under her chin as she was thinking. Namjoon clicked his screen controller to show the details of the new victim from the murder scene.

"This murderer seems to give a hint of what she's doing. Maybe she's hinting it to someone? To seek revenge?", Jennie made a wild guess before Namjoon nodded to her.

"That might be it but we're still at the beginning of this case. Let's look at the victim first, shall we?", he replied and received a nod from Jennie. "Alright. Our new victim, José Enrique from Mexico. Another vicious drug kingpin that was killed in our country just three days after Ivanov. The location is different from Ivanov, a hotel room. His own room and clearly these two have no relation to each other but they happened to be in our country around the same time. We've got an info that Ivanov was here for his holiday. As for Enrique, V and J have investigated the people around the hotel and found out Enrique came here to do some business.", Namjoon told rhem the information he received from the two agents that worked on the murder scene.

"What business specifically?", Jungkook asked while eyeing his partner in front of him.

"Oh, we..."

"His dirty business, of course. Importing illegal drugs in our country.", Jennie cut Taehyung before he could even speak a sentence.

"J, we haven't..."

"I know what I'm saying, V.", Jennie never gave a chance to Taehyung to finish his words.

Jungkook moved his body forward and looked at the two agents in front of him. The two agents look at each other with eagle eyes on each other as if they will fight anytime soon. Jungkook smirked at the view in front of him.

"Okay, V and J. Stop that. I know it's not even 24 hours you two work together but please...try to cooperate with each other well. Can you?", Namjoon broke the dark aura around the two as soon as possible.

"I'm sorry, Master. Is it permanent that they're going to be partners?", Jungkook asked.

"For this case, yes.", Namjoon answered making the two agents sighed before looking away from each other.

"What if I partner up with V again?", he boldly asked earning various expressions from the agents in the discussion room.

Jennie quickly glared at Jungkook and stood up, "Who are you?" She pointed at him and added, "I am his partner for this case. You don't come in here and just ask to be his partner like that."

Jungkook smiled and stood up too, "I'm Golden." He extended his hand and reached for Jennie's hand that was pointing at him to shake, "I'm the best agent of KRU and V is my partner."

Jennie quickly pulled her hand and looked at Namjoon, "What is this? You said I'm your best one, Joon oppa!"

"Whoa, whoa, chill. Don't fight about this, can you, J?", Namjoon said as he slowly went to Jennie's side to comfort her. "Please don't make a scene now, J. We'll talk about this later. Please..", he whispered tp her but Taehyung clearly heard it.

Silently, Jennie sat down with a pout on her face. Namjoon looked at Jungkook and walked back to the front.

"Okay, let's...continue our meeting.", he said before showing a video from the CCTV they acquired at the murder scene.

💥💥💥

Munchkin came inside the laboratory seeing Sphinx fixing the tube on Rose's right hand. He was angry with Sphinx earlier but he knew he needed him to make sure his plan works. Sphinx has been the important person in creating the dangerous drug in his team.

He did not want to make their little dispute earlier break their long friendship. He had enough of losing one of his brothers three weeks ago. He cannot lose another one.

"How is she doing, hyung?", he asked as he approached Sphinx.

The elder looked up to him and sighed, "I'm still trying to do my best to heal her."

"Hyung, look. I'm sorry, okay? I know I was too much with you. You've been doing your best to create this killer drug. I shouldn't get mad at you over a little problem with it.", he tried to apoogize for his mistake. "I can't possibly convince our enemies to come to this country if not because of you. They all want your drug, hyung. I want us to be successful with it.", he added as he helped Sphinx to throw the dirty cloth used to clean Rose's blood into the dustbin at the corner of the room.

"This Le Vainqueur drug is our drug. Not mine.", Sphinx corrected his younger leader.

Munchkin nodded with a little smile, "Yes, it's ours. So, how can I help you, hyung? What's the problem with the drug?"

Sphinx shook his head, "I've almost got the solution. For now, we have to wait for Rose to regain her consciousness. After that, we can test her again with the enhanced drug."

Munchkin nodded in response, "Just so I know better, hyung. What happened to Rose actually?"

"The drug wasn't strong enough to prevent her brain from remembering the past. That's why she got the dream about her husband.", Sphinx answered.

"What about the bleeding? You said you've added a substance that can stop that monthly visitor from happening.", Munchkin asked.

Sphinx nodded, "It wasn't that kind of bleeding that she had."

Munchkin looked up to the elder with a frown, "What do you mean, hyung?"

Act Up (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें