On My Way To Hogwarts

"wake up sleepy head, we have a surprise for you" El opened her eyes slowly, "what is it mom?" she asked "you'll see, but first go wash your face and come sit eat breakfast". El got up her bed and went to the bathroom. After she washed her face, she went to eat breakfast. "so, we got a letter from a very secret school" said Mrs. Wildfire "and it is written there that you're going there" El was surprised, "I'm going to Hogwarts?!" after these words, someone knocked on the door. Mr. Wildfire opened the door, it was Rubeus Hagrid "I came here to pick up your daughter if you don't mind. A little bird whispered me that I should keep an eye on her" "is something wrong with her?!" Mrs. Wildfire was shocked "I don't know, but let's make sure it's not something serious. Even though when you two were in Hogwarts, you bullied each other until you start dating. That was very impressive" said Hagrid " let's not remember the past, after all every second is important" said Mrs. Wildfire. El and Hagrid left to get some supplies for Hogwards " ok buddy, let's start with the most important thing for Hogwarts, wand. You can get it right there, I'll wait for you outside" said Hagrid. El went to Ollivanders to get her own wand, "welcome, I see you came here to get your wand. Let's see... Let's try 'Acacia'" said Mr. Ollivander. El flicked the wand, but it caused an explosion "I'm sorry mister, I didn't mean to do that" El apologized " don't be sorry, it happens all the time. Let's try another wand...' Juglans nigra'" said Mr. Ollivander. El flicked once again, but this time there was no explosion. Many sparkles flew around El "wh-what is happening?" asked El "congratulations with your new wand, this wand is pretty rare so be careful" said Mr. Ollivander. After Hagrid and El done getting all the supplies they went to the train station. "well, I gotta go, here is your ticket" Hagrid gave a ticket to El, she had to go to platform nine and three quarters. El went straight to platform 9. She continued to walk, but the next platform was number 10, she went back but it was number 9. El was walking back and forth but couldn't see platform nine and three quarters. Suddenly, she saw kids running into 9th platform's wall. She decided to follow them, it was her turn to run into the wall, she closed her eyes to be less afraid. El started to run, she opened her eyes and saw the platform nine and three quarters. The train already came, El quickly went inside the train and took a seat. She pulled out a book from her bag and started to read. After some minutes someone opened the door "ugh! Every compartment in a railroad car needs to have at least one person. Like I'm not allowed to be alone" said the girl "I won't mind if you'll sit here" said El "your kindness isn't helping" said the girl "just sit already" said El "fine" the girl sat. "so, to which house you wish to go?" the girl asked "I don't care that much, but I don't want to go to Slytherin" El replied "why is that?" the girl asked "my parents say that all the bullies come from there" El replied "then I won't mind to bully someone" said the girl "then I hope it will be our last meeting" said El "at least you have to remember who I was" said the girl "I'm Merula Slyn" she held out her hand "El Wildfire" they shook their hands. The train arrived at Hogwarts, all the students of Hogwarts were sitting in the Great Hall. "welcome students to another year of Hogwarts. As everyone already know, every year there are new students. So let's start with sorting them by houses" said Dumbledore. First was Merula, "hmm, Merula Slyn ... I see... Slytherin" said the sorting hat. El was the last person to sort "ooh, I never met that kind of personality... Very interesting... Slytherin" said the sorting hat "wait there gotta be a mistake" said El "Slytherin it is" said the sorting hat "just because my parents were there it doesn't mean I have to go there" said El "I'm sorry miss Wildfire but you're belong to Slytherin" said the sorting hat.