Chapter 15: Wedding Day

Previously on Together Always

They wanted to go to mystic grills until they saw signs that it was under construction.

Unable to help their unluckiness they drove to school awaiting to see the team.

---------------------

It was wedding daayyyyyy!!!! But before we go into that. Let's have a short time for when the eight of them finally are together.

---------------------

Ryan, Skye, Keiji and Kojīn had finally reached the school to meet the other four.

The other four welcomed them into the school once again. It feels like it was their first time being here, yet many memories were surrounding them.

They sat around and caught up with each other about what's happening in their lives. They had lots of jokes and laughter. After a year, they were finally back together. But right now, they're here to celebrate many things.

They were celebrating not only Christmas or Emma and Lizzie's wedding but also for Skye's pregnancy however it's not just that...

The last that they were celebrating for is their reunion.

Right now, is dinner time!!!!!

Ryan, Hope, Josie and Emma were in the kitchen preparing dinner for the team. They had prepared a feast. The table had a whole lot of food. There was juices 😏 JKJK AHHAHAHA, yes there was a lot of fruit juices, wine, fruits and many more.

They all say together, toasting.

"To Lizzie and Emma's wedding, Skye's pregnancy and to Together Always." Hope toasted while raising her glass cup.

"To Lizzie and Emma's wedding , Skye's pregnancy and to Together Always." Everyone repeated after Hope and raised their cups.

Next thing you hear clinks from the cups.

The night went well and it's the wedding now.

--------------

Everyone prepared for the wedding in the morning.

Soon many guests took their seats one by one as the time to the ceremony gets closer.

----------------

A/N: y'all's should play the song at the top while reading this part. Hehehehehe

The song begin playing. The soothing music made everyone turn their heads to the back. There they were, Emma and Lizzie walking down the aisle together.

Their wedding was special. Sadly, both had lost their father's but that never stopped them from walking down the aisle. They chose to walk together. It shows a lot about their relationship together.

Keiji being the flower girl was just hilarious. She starts throwing the flowers at everyone’s faces and everywhere. Doing her lil dance, stealing the attention from the bride's to her.