Chapter 14: Parallel

Previously on Together Always

After that they went back to their old dorm rooms that they all once were in. Their rooms reminding them of many things.

It was time for them to take a break. Soon they all went into slumber sleep. Once again , awaiting for another bright and sunny day.

-------------------

Skye and Ryan had bought their plane tickets the moment they got Lizzie and Emma's wedding invitation card. They couldn't wait to go back to school to gather with the rest of the team. They were currently waiting for their plane at the airport.

After waiting for what seemed like forever, their flight number was finally called on and they boarded the plane.

Ryan and Skye were walking down the isle finding their seat number before sitting down.

Ryan was going to take Skye's bag to help her put it in the overhead bin since she was pregnant and he didn't want her to overexert herself. Due to the hormones or something, she gave Ryan a death stare and said "I can do it myself!"

"Come on, give it to me. You're pregnant." Ryan said.

"I am still walking and moving fine as you can see just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean I cannot do small things like that." Skye whisper shouted.

Ryan gulped and kept his mouth shut. Knowing he shouldn't piss Skye off anymore, he moved aside to let her do her thing. ( OOO RYAN IS SCARED OF HIS WIFE 😂)

Soon enough, Ryan took over and closed the overhead bin for Skye since she couldn't reach it... Apparently she's tall enough to put her bags in but not tall enough to close it... Hmmm impressive 👍

A/N: anyways don't ask me why they are called overhead bins, apparently Google said it is. So blame Google if it's wrong HAHAHA

Skye and Ryan took their seats and buckled their seat belts. They closed their eyes, intertwining their hands awaiting for the moment.

Before they knew, the plane took off smoothly in the air.

-------------

“Oh good, the outfits finally came,” Keiji said inspecting the suits and dresses that were delivered.

“Kojīn come try out your suits!” She said.

Kojīn grumpily walked over and plopped on the couch, he was too tired for this. “Hey! Get up we are leaving early next morning, hurry up and try these on so you can go to sleep,” Keiji said.

“Okay...” Kojīn said in a draggy tone, tired from working the whole day.

“Huh, did you gain weight?” Keiji said poking his arm while checking the sizes.

“WHAT?! No i didn’t, its probably muscles from the new training regiment i’m doing with your brother,” Kojīn  said checking himself out in the mirror.

“Sure whatever,” Keiji said waving her arm and leaving to go try her dresses on.

“Wait! I wanna see your dress,” Kojīn said running after her.