Chapter 3:FaceTime

Previously on Together Always

“It’s Lizzie!!” Josie whisper shouted, not wanting to wake the triplets up.

Hope smiled knowing that Josie missed her sister a lot especially after the team separated to live their lives.

Josie and Hope picked up the call saying hiii to the team.

------------------

"Heyy guysss!! How are you!!!" Josie squealed as she waved her hands at the camera.

"HEYYY!!!" Everyone else said in unison.

"Oh well..good!! Lizzie has been taking me on  all these fun little trips and picnics!!" Emma said smiling.

Josie could definitely hear Skye's giggles through her phone causing her to giggle as well.

"Oh Lizzie! I never knew you were that kind of person!!" Josie teased.

"Hey!! I was always like that!!" Lizzie said.

"Oh really?" Hope asked.

"Oh shut up Mikaelson!! How's my nieces and nephew?" Lizzie said.

"Yep still Lizzie!!" Hope replied causing the others to laugh.

"Their fine!! They are sleeping now!! Their so adorable!! They keep crying but my wife here helps a lot!!" Josie answered.

"Josie? Have you been sleeping?" Skye asked concerned as Josie rubbed the tiredness off her face.

"Yea.. I get a few hours of sleep." Josie replied trying to brush it off.

"How many?" Skye asked now getting the attention of Hope who is looking at her closely.

Josie looked at Hope guiltily and replied "2-4 hours.."

Hope looked at Josie in disbelief how could she not know her wife hasn't been sleeping that much??

"And what has Hope been doing all this while?" Skye asked again.

"Guys!! It's okay all right!! Hope had been helping me and I'm happy enough!! So please just stop!!" Josie snapped not wanting to cause any issues.

"Just because I'm not asking now doesn't mean I'm dropping this." Skye said.

"Sorry.." Josie apologised while Hope then held onto Josie's hand squeezing it telling her it's alright.

"So Keiji!! What have you been doing with Kojīn?" Skye asked excitedly to know what's going on with them.

Keiji could swear she saw a smirk on everyone's faces for a second before she answered them.

“I don’t think you wanna know, it’s inappropriate,” Keiji replied unknowingly.

“OMGG KOJĪN!” Hope gasped.

“No. Fucking. Way.” Lizzie said.

“What? I thought I already told you guys? We’ve been doing it for so long already,” keiji replied innocently.