"Call me that again and I'll have to punish you for it." He quietly said to you. You tiptoed and moved close to the side of his head.

"Weasel." You whispered, letting the word roll off your tongue.

"I see how it is Bardot." He took your hand and walked to Harry.

"Harry, y/n here isn't feeling to well. I think I should take her back to her dorm. We can practice another time in the common room." He stated.

"Oh yeah, that's fine. Get better soon y/n." Harry said, as Fred was directing you out the common room by your wrist.

You didn't speak as he took you around the castle towards the common room. As you reached it, he opened the door and dragged you to your dorm. "Alohamora." He flicked his wand, your dorm opened, "in." He said.

You obeyed and walked in, Fred following, closing and locking the door after himself, "muffliato." He whispered.

As he turned round to you, he had a different look in his eyes, "Do you know what good girls get?" He asked walking close to you.

"Rewarded." You managed to say, felling fairly intimidated.

"Correct, and what about bad girls?" He was now towering over you. 

"Punished." You quietly said looking up to him.

"That's right, now do you deserved to be punished?" He asked.

"Yes." You stated.

"Do I have your permission y/n?" He was asking for your consent.

"Yes."

As the word fell from your mouth Fred took no time to tilt your chin and begin making out with you, directing you to your wall. He soon had you pinned up against the wall of your dorm, gasping for air through the kiss. You felt his hand hit your neck, now holding it, and you against the wall.

You felt he was gradually tightening his grip around your neck, avoiding inflicting any pain towards you. You were quite roughly making out before Fred broke it. He smirked at you.

"You're being a good girl so far darling." He said.

You simply smirked back.

"But I'm not done quite yet. Bed." He ordered. You brushed past him and sat on the edge of your bed. He turned around to you. You could hear the sound of his belt unbuckling. He stood in front of you, his belt now undone.

Smut warning
He signalled for you to continue undoing his trousers. You could see his member was clearly trying to escape. You undone his trousers and the zipper lowering them slowly, along with his boxers. He gathered some of the hair and held it in place at the back of your head as you began moving it inwards.

You licked his tip, lowering the rest of your mouth on. You began sucking, resting you hand on his upper thigh. You could sense Fred was moving his hips slightly to fasten the pace. He rested his spare hand on the frame above your bed, letting his head fall back as you tried to take every inch of him.

You were using your mouth and tongue to take in as much as possible. You felt tears falling slightly as your gag reflex started kicking in. Fred pulled your hair back, taking your mouth of his throbbing length. He lowered his other arm and wiped the tears from your eyes and traced his thumb across your bottom lip, removing the saliva from it.

"Good girl, you're redeeming yourself."

You were finding this dominant side of Fred really arousing. You could feel your core pounding, begging to be touched.