Chapter 8

Rantaro never thought he'd be able to get that dress off of him. Not necessarily because he wouldn't be able to get it off (although, that's not to say that he wouldn't- it was rather tight on various parts across his body), but because of his sisters. He only wore the dress on rare occasions, and because of this they'd beg him to keep it on for as long as they could. If only he could stop caving in so easily to their pleas.

Needless to say, he was incredibly glad (a large understatement) when he found himself in his room, taking the constricting pink fabric off of his skin. "I can't believe that actually worked." He sighed, struggling to get the silly dress off of him.

There was no response.

The dress was currently over his head. He quickly lowered it to see Kokichi, sitting with his legs crossed and his arms folded over his chest. He had a pout on his face.

Rantaro laughed slightly. "Oh. Sorry."

"No you're not!" Kokichi huffed.

"Okay, so maybe I'm not." Rantaro went back to taking the dress off of him.

"I can't believe you'd use me as a sacrifice!" Kokichi wailed. He hiccuped, and Rantaro could envision the crocodile tears perfectly in his mind. "Seriously?! You convinced them to let you take it off so they could see me in the dress?! Y-you're so m-mean to me, Taro-chan!" He loudly sobbed.

"You say that as if you wouldn't do something like that yourself. Plus, if I have to suffer through wearing this thing then you do too." The fabric felt more constricting than ever. He had been struggling for a few minutes now. "Uh, can you help me out?" He asked, unsure as to why he hadn't done so earlier.

"Nope!" Kokichi grinned. He uncrossed his legs, swinging them around as they hovered above the ground. "The longer you have to wear that, the longer I can enjoy my freedom."

Rantaro groaned. "I could just call for Fuyu-"

"Do NOT-!" Kokichi interrupted. "-Call for her. I want you to suffer as long as you can before it's my turn." He smirked.

Rantaro shrugged. "I think it's been long enough." He inhaled deeply. As loud as he could manage, he shouted Fuyumisa's name.

"NO!" Kokichi gasped. "Amami-chan, you big fat meany!!!" The fake tears returned in an instant. "Why must you hurt me like this?!"

"Wow, must've hurt really bad, huh?" Rantaro lowered the dress off of his head when he heard a knock on the door. "You went back to a last name basis." He opened the door and asked Fuyumisa for help taking off the dress, to which she happily obliged.

"Still added the -chan though, because I'll always love you~" Kokichi purred, shamelessly staring at Rantaro's bare torso now that Fuyumisa had got the dress off of him.

"I can see that," Rantaro hummed. He thanked Fuyumisa as she left, locking the door on her way out. "You're staring pretty hard,"

"Whaaattt? Meee? Staring? At you?" Kokichi drawled out each of his words, still not moving his eyes from Rantaro's body. "I'd never!" He beamed innocently.

"I'll give you something better to stare at," Rantaro threw the dress at Kokichi, hitting him square in the face. "It's your turn now~" There was a teasing lilt to his voice. He waltzed over to his dresser, grabbing some actual clothes to wear now that he had been freed from the confines of the princess gown.

"Ugh! Fine!" He could hear the bed creak slightly- Kokichi had probably stood up.

The two dressed quickly in silence. Rantaro, having finished, turned around to face Kokichi, the former of which had just finished putting on the dress. "Wow." He blinked. "That fits you surprisingly well. It's a little disturbing, actually..." He laughed slightly.