Fast

SAPNAP APPRECIATION PHOTO^^

Drista had been picked up by Dream's mom who George took a liking to. She was shorter than him and blond, and had a wheeze even funnier than Dream's.

The day had been rainy and grey, similar to the weather that George left in Brighton. Dark clouds cast a monotone presence over the sky But this type of grey seemed lighter and oddly happier. More hopeful.

He and Dream spent most of the day curled up together on the couch, until Sapnap woke up and they had to separate. But the contact returned when he disappeared to join a call with Alex and Karl.

George was running the tips of his fingers up and down the back of Dream's neck to his shoulder blades. Fingers tingling at the warm contact.

He was pretty sure the younger boy was sleeping, as he had his head buried in George's neck, and his eyes were closed. George didn't dare move in fear of waking him. He just scrolled on Twitter, reading and responding to his friends' tweets. The light of his phone illuminated his slim features.

An idea formed in his brain out of boredom. He gently pulled the hood of Dream's sweatshirt over his hair and snapped a picture of his own face and shoulders. He had his eyes closed as if he was talking a nap. Which would have been normal to his fans as he was known for his sleeping habits. But it was also apparent that there was another person in the picture.

George smirked at the tease to his fans. He knew that they had figured out he was in Florida, and the bright green hood visible in the picture wouldn't help to keep the mystery alive that he was with Dream.

Underneath the pile of blankets and the hood, Dream twitched. George figured he was having a nightmare and pulled him closer to his chest.

"George." He mumbled in a slightly frantic tone.

"I'm right here Dream." George whispered, and rubbed his back slightly.

Dream stirred some more and eventually lifted his head up off of George's chest.

"George," He seemed surprised, "I had a dream you went back home." His tone saddened.

"I would never leave."

"But you are gonna leave." Dream frowned.

"Clay I have like over an entire month, it's been 4 days." He slowly brushed his fingertips over Dream's hair, looking down at the younger boy.

"Can't you just move here?" Dream whined and buried his head back in George's chest.

"Maybe." George pondered.

"Wait really?" Dream lifted his head to make eye contact.

"Maybe." He repeated with a small shrug.

"You're such an idiot." Dream grinned and pecked George's jawline. He climbed off George, limbs still tangled together made getting up a challenge. He stretched, cracking his back as he did so.

George groaned at the loss of contact and warmth. It was as if every time Dream left his brain screamed for more. He shivered at the cold and his thoughts.

"Here." Dream gingerly pulled off his hoodie and once again handed the clothing to George. The veins in his hands and forearm flexed slightly with the extended invitation.

"We're so sus Dream." He said, gesturing to Sapnap's room, where laughter and conversation could be heard through the closed door.

Dream wheezed and shrugged, brushing off the idea of Sap finding out about them, "He probably already knows."