Fluffy

When the group arrived back home, George was exhausted. He yawned and stretched his arms above his head.

"Drista you can take my room." Dream said quietly, trying to avoid follow up questions. He pulled George towards the end of the hall where the older boy's room was.

Drista nodded and turned to Sap, "Wanna watch a horror movie?" George heard her say with a grin, as he and Dream disappeared down the hallway.

Once the two had gotten through the door, George pulled Dream into an immediate hug.

"I missed you."

Dream wheezed, "Georgie we've literally been together all day."

"You know what I mean."

George felt the taller boy run a hand through his hair, and lean down to kiss the top of his head.

Dream then pulled away and flopped down on George's bed, the older boy following after him, chasing the warmth he provided.

George cautiously laid down next to him. He looked to the younger, moonlight illuminating his features. He had his eyes closed, long lashes covering his lids. His eyebrows were furrowed in discontent.

George scooted closer to him, watching as his face soften and his arms wrap around him.

"I love you so much George." Dream's voice was soft and raspy, but overwhelmingly sincere.

"I-" George started.

"I know you do." Dream cut him off, knowing that he had trouble with these sorts of things. He pulled George impossibly closer to his chest, kissing the corner of his smile.

George contemplated bringing up the dreaded conversation. The things he had been wondering since before he even arrived. He decided to start slowly, not bringing up everything just yet.

"Dream?"

"Mm?" Dream pulled away slightly to look at George, sensing the seriousness in his tone.

George didn't make eye contact. "Why couldn't you sleep when I first came?" George asked cautiously.

"Because of you dummy." He chuckled as if it was the most obvious answer in the world.

"Wait really?" A sleepy accent coated his words

"Yeah." Dream hesitated, "I was so nervous about what could've happened. I debated asking you to book a flight for weeks. I couldn't even talk to you I was so," His voice trailed off for a moment, "Terrified."

George released a breath that he wasn't aware he was holding. Well that sort of answers it. He thought.

"Terrified?" George laughed. Dream nodded sheepishly. "Of me?"

"Shut up." Dream kissed him, ending all words that could've been said.

George felt Dream smile into the kiss, before pulling away.

"Well, I mean I'm not scared anymore... Now that I know you're soft." Dream teased.

"Fuck you." George laughed, hitting him softly in the chest.

Dream's tone became more serious, "Is that a threat or a promise?" He raised an eyebrow, keeping up the serious act.

George's breath hitched. Dream heard his gasp and burst into a wheeze.