Chapter 19

Every time I see you baby I get lost
If I'm dreaming, baby, please don't wake me up

Ariana Parker

I was sitting on the slanted rooftop of Marco's mansion, listening to music with my headphones on and watching the beautiful sunset.

Suddenly, I felt an arm snake around me and then a kiss on my cheek.

"Hi." I turned around to see Marco with a warm and loving expression on his face.

"Done with work?" I buried my head in his chest.

"Yeah. It's just you and me now." he pulled me closer to him.

I smiled and placed a soft kiss on his lips. "The view from up here is very beautiful."

"Yeah. But not more beautiful than you are." he looked at me with admiration, making me smile again.

After the sun had completely set and the lights around were slightly illuminating our faces, Marco turned to me.

"I want to ask you something." he put a strand of my hair behind my ears.

"Mhmm" I hummed in response admiring his looks in the current lighting.

He pulled a small box out of his pocket and my jaw dropped when I realised what was happening.

"Ariana Parker. Will you- "

I suddenly felt a stinging sensation on my butt cheek as if it was slapped.

"Wake up Ariana. We have a ball to go to." I heard a voice and someone was shaking me.

"If you don't let me sleep, I swear I will cut your balls off." I said to the person and tried going back to sleep but it was useless. It was then that I slightly remembered the dream I had. I usually instantly forget my dreams after waking up. I don't remember the details but I liked the version of Marco from this dream. 

"Why did you wake me up? It was a nice dream." I frowned. I was about to say that you were nice in there for a change but decided against it knowing that his ego would combust if he came to know I was dreaming about him.

"I woke you up because you need to get ready. We have a ball to attend." his eyes roamed over my body and I realised that my oversized shirt had travelled up to my waist when I was sleeping and my ass and my panties were full on display. I quickly sat up and adjusted the shirt.

"And I should go because?" 

"Simple. Because I am asking you to." he shrugged.

"Haha. Very funny. I am not some dog you order around." I rolled my eyes.

"Okay. Will you go if I ask you nicely? Like a gentleman." Hmm. It would be fun going out somewhere for a change. It had been months since I went to a party or a function.

"Depends on how nicely you ask and whether I am impressed or not." I

He cleared his throat. "Ariana Parker. Will you go to the Italian Mafia ball with me? " he bowed a little and then offered me his hand.

"Well, since you are asking nicely and that is pretty rare, yes. I will." I smiled and placed my hand in his and stood up.

"Good. Be ready in two hours." he spanked my ass again as he went.

"Marco Russo! Don't you dare make me rethink my decision, you motherfucking bastard! " I shouted and threw my hairbrush at him which hit him straight in the head. 

---
♥️ | Vote | Share | Comment |♥️