Chapter 13

Hold on, I still want you

Come back, I still need you

Ariana Parker

I stopped by the florist's shop on my way to the graveyard to buy his favourite flowers. It was his fourth death anniversary today.

His last words played in my head. 'Ariana. You will move on and live your life. You deserve to be happy.'

I still remember that day as if it were yesterday.

"Now that highschool and all other shitty stuff is over, how about we go on a date this weekend?" Harry asked as he hovered on top of me.

"Okay." I nodded my head and captured his lips in my own.

He pulled out to remove his shirt and kissed me again, this time deepening the kiss.

I sat up, breaking the kiss again, this time to remove my top. His lips travelled down from my jawline to my neck leaving kisses all along.

He unhooked my bra and I laid down again as he looked at my body.

"So fucking beautiful." he said and took my left nipple in his mouth while playing with the other with his fingers. I moaned as an euphoric feeling shot through me and my hands made their way towards his hair.

Suddenly my phone started ringing on the nightstand and I checked to see that it was Lexi and she was calling me on my emergency number.

"It's my emergency number. I have to take it." I told him and answered the phone.

"Ariana, the Parker estate is under attack. You need to come back home." she said in a rushed way.