Author's Note

!!!DISCLAIMER!!! I hate the end of 'Game of Thrones' so I will be making some changes. I'll try to keep 'Fireborn' as similar to the show as possible, but there will be many changes. One of which will be maintaining the character development HBO threw out the window. I'll also try to separate the two wars at the end of the show so some events won't happen in the same order. If you don't want to read a fanfic that doesn't strictly adhere to the original story, this one isn't for you.

Feel free to vote and leave comments! Please add my book to your library so you get notified when I post new chapters and follow me to get announcements about the story!

Trigger Warning: This book contains drinking, violence, sexual content, and possibly some abuse. An asterisk in the title will be a warning of sexual content.

Copyright: Ⓒ Lilliana Wayne, George R. R. Martin, and the HBO team
I DO NOT GIVE VIACOMCBS PERMISSION TO USE THIS STORY

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transported in any form or by any means.

This is a work of fiction. Names, places, or otherwise are written from imagination and similarity to real people, places, etc is coincidental or imaginative.

I do not own the characters or plot from the HBO show "Game of Thrones" nor George R. R. Martin's book series "A Song of Ice and Fire". I only own my own characters and twist on the original story.

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy!