A fate UnWanted. But not a boring one to live through.

Prologue: A Fate Unwanted. But not a boring one to live through.

(If you didn't read the son of Mavis... then I SUGGEST YOU READ IT AS THIS CONTAINS SPOILERS!!!")

I never wanted this, and this life was not supposed to be like this... Let me start from the beginning... My name is Dante Dreyar, but when I used a forbidden move to protect my friends back home, it took the dragon and me out, and now I'm falling deeper and deeper into darkness. I'm waiting till I fade out of existence. I first saw the light.

 I first saw the light

"You're not done yet...I still need your help.." As soon as the voice said that, he could feel himself changing and feeling lighter than usual Dante looked at himself to see his body was gone! It was gone, and Dante was turned into a ball of energy.

"What the HELL!?" Dante shouted in agony as he was freaking out. He floated around and around and around, only to feel himself freeze by dark chains around him. He looked to see two figures, but one was dark, and the other was light and had deer antlers.

"Brother!? You can't be serious!? Why him!? WE DON'T NEED SOMEONE FROM ANOTHER RACE TO DEAL WITH OUR SITUATION!! WE ALREADY HAVE ONE!!!" The dark one argued

"I know, brother, but we need all the help we can get.. you saw what happened, didn't you.. so trust in me that we both need him," The light with deer antlers said while the brother in dark energy sighed and walked away from the light brother.

"I know this is not what you wanted, and you have questions, but I must apologize for bringing you here... But we require your help..." the light brother said.

Dante couldn't hear the rest of his speech, confused and scared. He wanted to return to his world, the place, his family, but he saw the light brother and the dark brother snap their fingers, and Dante was gone and awoke to someone's voice.