Ms. Kawaii~Chan's Present of Love

Start from the beginning

I wrapped my arms around Ms. Aphmau's neck "No, no, no no no!" I felt Ms. Aphmau speed walking "Kawaii~Chan--- No, I'm getting the-- no, no, no!" I felt her hand move, I opened my eyes before closing them "Kawaii~Chan, come here. Heh, no, she's not taking any of that, sorry, she just dropped her money on accident. Kawaii~Chan, please follow me this way" we started walking before stopping, I hear Ms. Aphmau sigh "Kawaii~Chan, come here" She readjusts me in her grip making me move my head and let out a breath "Aphmau~Senpai, why did you stop me?" I hear Ms. Kawaii~Chan whine "Kawaii~Chan, look at me and answer honestly. Do you really need those remotes?" I hear Ms. Aphmau asks her in a serious tone "Um... no, but the salesman was so nice and told Kawaii~Chan she was beautiful!" I hear her, I hear Ms. Aphmau sigh softly.

It was kind of in my ear but I didn't care "Uh... Kawaii~Chan, that's his job. I was gonna tell you about this before you just wandered off out of nowhere, but there are lots of little kiosks in the middle of the mall. Now Kawaii~Chan, you're a really sweet girl, and I know how you can be with saying no..." Ms. Aphmau was cut off by Ms. Kawaii~Chan "WHAT?! IS... IS APHMAU~SENPAI SAYING THAT KAWAII~CHAN CAN'T SAY NO?!" I wince at her yelling "No!" Ms. Aphmau yells "Oh so you're saying Kawaii~Chan can say no?" Ms. Kawaii~Chan questions "Yes" Ms. Aphmau states, she rubs my head calming me down "...Okay wait... Kawaii~Chan is confused..." Ms. Aphmau sighs again "Okay no, stop stop stop. I'm saying that "yes" to the fact that you can't say "no" to people" Ms. Aphmau explains to her, I hear Ms. Kawaii~Chan gasp "KAWAII~CHAN CAN TOO SAY NO TO PEOPLE!" I wince again.

I whimper silently catching Ms. Aphmau's attention "Heh, okay then Kawaii~Chan, what about the time Katelyn asked you to take out the trash even though it was her night to take it out? Or when Lotusia asked you to get her cookies, even though I told her no sweeties before bed? You didn't say no, and you had a hard time saying no even though you wanted to. Oh , a-and then there was yesterday, where that Crazy Cat Lady asked you to babysit her pile of cats because you're a cat yourself and you said no even-- you said yes, even though you have work on that day! Kawaii~Chan come on!" Ms. Aphmau yells "KAWAII~CHAN ISN'T A PUSHOVER! SHE'S JUST AS BOSSY AS KATELYN~SAMA AND APHMAU~SENPAI AND SHE'LL PROVE IT!" I hear her run off and open my eyes seeing as I wasn't going to get any sleep anytime soon.

I lift my head as Ms. Aphmau groans "I didn't, I didn't mean it like that! Ugh, I guess I was a little tough on her." I nodded my head in agreement to which she gives me a look making me smile, she smiles back at me and kisses my forehead, it reminded me of when my mama did that "Ugh, I can't help it, she's too kind and sensitive and I don't want to see her taken advantage of or sweet talked out of her money" She sighs and turns to me "Let's go find her, okay" I nodded, she carried me as we tried to find her, I looked around tuning out Ms. Aphmau trying to feel for her but I couldn't feel her with many people in here, even though there wasn't many people, it was still kind of hard to feel her "Let's see, Laurance!" I opened my eyes to see Mr. Laurance at a table near a place surrounded by food, she walks over to him carrying me along "Uh, hey! Laurance!" I wave as Ms. Aphmau greets him "Hey Aphmau, Lotusia, why are you two here?" he asks.

I look around seeing again if I could feel Ms. Kawaii~Chan but I still couldn't "We're here with Kawaii~Chan, and Lotusia doesn't like me leaving her alone, even with Katelyn. She wanted me to help pick out a gift for her crush, but I got on to her about how she needs to learn how to say no, and well, that's why you don't see her around me or Lotusia, because she stormed off and now she's, ugh, lost" Ms. Aphmau explains to him "I see... you should have known she was going to storm off like that" Mr. Laurance tells her while rubbing my head that was still covered by my hat, Ms. Aphmau sighs "Yeah, I-I know, but... why are you here?" Ms. Aphmau asks changing the subject while readjusting me on her hip "Huh? U-U-Uh... no reason! Say you need help finding Kawaii~Chan I think you said that so I'm going to look for her now! See ya!" he runs off, leaving me confused.

I could tell Ms. Aphmau was kind of frustrated as Mr. Laurance runs off as he claims he's helping find Ms. Kawaii~Chan "Uh, Laurance! Ugh, Laurance!" Ms. Aphmau sighs "My gosh!" She sighs again" He could have just stayed with us, I don't know why he had to go, just, seriously. Let's see, where could Kawaii~Chan be?!" I tune her out and looked around, before I spot her, I poke Ms. Aphmau in the shoulder gaining her attention before pointing, she turns and see's Ms. Kawaii~Chan, we walk up to her and Ms. Aphmau sets me down, I notice she was crying. I run up to her and hug her tightly, not liking when people are crying "Uh, K-Kawaii~Chan? Are you okay?" Ms. Kawaii~Chan hugs me back "K-Kawaii~Chan just wanted to buy Reese a beautiful present, but all those salesman were so nice and said all these nice things! Kawaii~Chan felt bad if she didn't buy anything, so she bought everything sold to her! Now she has no money for a nice present for Reese! Waaaaaah!" I hugged her tighter as she cried "Oh, Kawaii~Chan..." I hurt to see others cry, I never liked it when people cried.

I hear running footsteps, but I didn't let go of Ms. Kawaii~Chan "What's wrong with Kawaii~Chan?" I hear Mr. Laurance ask, I hear Ms. Aphmau sigh "She was sweet-talked out of her money by salesman" Ms. Aphmau explains "What? Kawaii~Chan, that's their job to sell you things" I frown at Mr. Laruance while looking at him "Mmmmm..." he raises a brow at me but I go back to Kawaii~Chan "I told her that. She doesn't have to do anything she doesn't want to or buy anything she doesn't wanna buy!" I hear Ms. Aphmau, I was pulled into Ms. Kawaii~Chan's lap but I still was hugging her "Is there any way to get her money back?" I hear Mr. Laruance ask "Unfortunately no. Most policies are all sales final, especially at those places" Ms. Aphmau tells him "Really? Poor Kawaii~Chan" I pat her on the head with a frown of my own.

I notice the man from the snowball fight walking over in a new outfit, he was now in a different outfit, it kind of reminded me of the men but it was different "What's going on?" He asks, I stared at his outfit with slight distain "None of your business!" Mr. Laurance yells, making me jump "Still mad I owned you and Garroth at that snowball fight?" he asks, he kind of sounded like he had a smirk "You kept aiming for our eyes!" he did keep aiming for their eyes, it was kind of funny though "What do you want, Zane?" Ms. Aphmau interrupts, so his name was Mr. Zane "You're loitering. I'm working part-time security here for the holidays. So leave, or I'll destroy you" I frown at him, not liking that, but from what I could feel he was misunderstood "Uh, I don't think you're allowed to do that and you can't hurt a kid." He sees me sitting on Ms. Kawaii~Chan's lap, he turns back to Ms. Aphmau "How do you get all these jobs that aren't meant for you anyways?" Ms. Aphmau asks him with curiosity.

I kind of agree with her, from his soul none of the jobs I was told he had fit him "I'm a great liar. Now why is that cat girl crying with a kid in her lap hugging her?" Mr. Zane asks, Ms. Aphmau sighs "It's really none of your business, but since you're security, she got sold all these things she didn't want" Ms. Aphmau explains to him "All these pony things. I already have too many pony tings to begin with. I didn't need more! Waaaaaaaaaaah!" I hug her again trying not to cry myself "Wait, a-are those... limited edition sets?!" I looked at the pony things, seeing that they were, I looked at him and nodded, I ran over to Ms. Aphmau and Ms. Kawaii~Chan sold Mr. Zane the pony things getting her money back.

I lay my head on her shoulder as she picked me up "Well, that was ridiculously nice of Zane to buy everything in exchange for a small discount" Mr. Laurance says "Rgh, I don't like it. He's up to something. I know it, I -I mean, it was nice of him, yes, but he's not that nice" Ms. Aphmau says, but I don't agree with her, his soul tells me other wise, but I wasn't going to tell her that "Yay! Kawaii~Chan has enough to start saving for a better gift for Reese~Senpai! Heheh!" I smiled at Ms. Kawaii~Chan before closing my eyes finally getting my nap for the day "Seems Lotusia had a long day" I hear Mr. Laurance "Yes, she's asleep finally...." That was the last thing I heard before letting darkness take me into my dream state.