ch.19 stain and a gift pr.2

Start from the beginning

Izuku and grand torino saw the nomu and shouted at the same time "Everyone get down" before anyone move the nomu flashed through them while catching.........izuku.

When the nomu grabbed izuku, everyone tried to catch him but no one could do anything, grand torino couldn't get to that high, endeavour will hit izuku if he use his quirk, stain tried to cut the rope but shoto removed his hidden knife.

Izuku though while struggling 'he could have take anyone, but it chose me, he must want me to send one of his nomu to kidnapping me' izuku grabbed his pistol and started to shoot the nomu eyes, when ut hut it, the nome release izuku and started to screech from the pain.

Izuku started to free fall, he started to think of a way to survive the fall, but couldn't, so he grabbed his legs and Shaped himself as a ball as a hope to survive the fall, when he stopped in the middle of the air.

Izuku looked up to see his uncle grabbing him and smiling at him, izuku smiled back and said "thanks uncle enji, I thought I was doomed this time".

Time skip

We see Iida bandaged for his injury, shoto and shoka were patched a little from bruises, izumi were there for visit, when the door open, revealing izuku with some bandaged, Alfred, aizawa, grand torino, and the police chief.

The police chief started first "hello everyone, I hope everyone is okay, as you know today I am here to have a talk, first of all as you're minor, have no hero license, didn't have a hero license, using quirk without permission of a hero, which lead us to punishing you for vigilantes work".

Everyone will afraid of what we're happen to them, shoto stand up and said "but we captured someone who most hero couldn't!!, and now you want to arrest us for that?!" Izuku raised an eyebrow and said "todoroki, let the man continue his talk" then izuku phone rang, he excuse himself and went to answer that.

The police chief continued "as he said, I am not finished, as we'll discussing what to do, Mr.verde told us that he gave the permission for your quirk use as UA teacher, which lead us to make it look like he was after stain and you helped him with his work, if he didn't do it you all will be arrested, from trying to kill stain for family revenge to using quirk without knowing of heroes".

Everyone looked down from shame, then aizawa said "thanks izuku for this, if it wasn't for him you all will be expelled, understood?" They all nodded and said "yes, sensei".

The police chief continued "now I want you to fill these peppers, and don't worry, you'll get some credits for defeating stain since you'll under Mr.verde permission" the students smiled and started to fill the peppers.

Meanwhile with izuku

Izuku got a massage from Sophie saying 'izuku, I think we got a little problem', which made izuku concerns so he wrote 'did something happened, are you okay? Should I come'.

Sophie replied by 'nonono, it isn't something we should worry about, will, actually we should worry about' which made izuku more concerned that leaded him to write 'I must come and see you, tell me what happened'.

Sophie sended a photo of pregnancy test which shows that she pregnant, izuku couldn't believe it, he wrote with little tears in his eyes 'y-you aren't lying, am I gonna be a f-f-father' which Sophie replied by 'congrat izuku, we're gonna be parents'.

Izuku lushed with Alfred behind him, when he arrived at the room where the students are, he shouted while hugging aizawa and gran torino "I AM GOONA BE A FATHER, I am gonna be father!!, I am the happiest man alive uncle shouta, grandpa sorahiko".

Aizawa and gran torino looked at each other and back at izuku, aizawa was the first one to ask "what do you mean, izuku? Becoming father? What are you talking about?".