✨6 ~ 1297 words of Alex gay panicking✨

how do u start chapter jnrfinfeinefijfeiefninfirngirnirgnrgnj

"You look shit."

"Aw damn thanks."

"Just telling the truth." He shrugs, pouting.

"I haven't even got changed yet!" I protest, looking violently over at him.

"Well we only have three hours, hurry up." He sighs impatiently and I blink at him.

"There's three! C'mon." I sigh, looking back at my phone. To be honest I'm actually quite nervous, I don't do great under pressure and/or stress.

I glance over at him peering into the mirror and flip him off, pulling a face. He rolls his eyes at me.

"You need to hurry up and get ready." He sighs, looking back into the mirror as he applies some kind of makeup. I don't know I'm not that immersed in the world of makeup.

"Please, unlike you I don't take as long as a girl to get ready." I mutter, though I turn my phone off.

"One that's sexist, and two I have a standard to uphold. Don't drag down my entire look by being ugly." He hisses.

"Um?! Excuse me? Seriously, as soon as you're under any pressure you're a monster." I shout, gesturing wildly at him. Damn.

"I am literally under pressure! Ah shit, you made my hand jog."

I hum half heartedly as he desperately reaches for some makeup wipes, and walk over to my side of the wardrobe.

"Don't wear jeans." He says, pointing at me, in which I feel is a jab at when I first met him, and I flush slightly, embarrassed.

"Fine, I won't, what are you wearing?" I sigh, almost at the point of just giving up.

"A suit, wear the same."

I roll my eyes at this and huff but actually I'm glad he's telling me what to do. It's reassuring, I haven't been to a formal event in a while, being only number 17. There was a lot of stress, this room is like a teenage girls room on prom night.

I pull out an old suit that I wore last time I went out officially, which was a few months ago. Well, its not bad I suppose.

"Yeah that'll do." He says but last time I checked he hadn't looked away from the mirror.

"I wasn't asking for your opinion." I snap, but I'm secretly extremely glad. I really don't want to ruin things for him, he seems to need everything to be perfect right now and I'll go along with it, to keep him happy and hopefully calm. I have to uphold my end of the bargain after all.

I sigh and embarrassingly and begrudgingly start to change, turning my back on him and praying that he wasn't looking. Though there's not much to look at.

When I'm done I turn back around to face him and to my relief I see he hasn't moved. I suppose I was flattering myself really.

He finally turns away from the mirror, and places whatever was in his hand down on the bed, and glances at himself one more time before looking over at me. I blink, almost surprised, holy shit, he's gorgeous. I mean, um? No words anymore. I feel heat flood to my cheeks, and I clamp my lips together.

"Uh, hello, Alex?" He says, snapping his fingers as I'm jolted back into reality.

"Mm?" I ask, trying to avoid looking at his face, in a nice way, y'know. Never mind.

"You don't look great."

"Can you please stop insulting me, for one minute!" I shout, before mumbling "Being in the same room as you is insulting enough," under my breath, so I hope he doesn't hear but he tuts slightly and I blush faintly.