Chapter 6

Location: U.A hospital

Y/N POV

After passing out at the USJ my unconscious body was rushed towards U.A where Recovery Girl was tasked with healing me and Aizawa. That's where I am now my eyes covered in bandages, a few cuts and bruises still visible but nothing to worry about.  It is my eyes I should be worrying about. I overused my mankygõ and now I am paying the price for it. Blindness. The only cure is by replacing my eyes with a close relative and that won't work because my mother isn't an Uchiha and my father needs his for his hero work. It doesn't help that we are the only Uchiha left.

I was brought out of my thoughts by the room door being open and the sound of little feet walking across the floor. This of course can only be Nezu I can recall the sound of his feet on the floor because he has been visiting me lately.

Nezu: How is it going Uchiha?

"Tch what do you think?!"

I'm tired of everyone asking me the same question. I'm tired of people feeling sorry for me. I'm tired of people thinking I can't be a hero anymore.

Nezu: Well that is unfortunate but I'm sorry to bring even more terrible news your way. It's about your parents.

"Just spit it out!!"

Nezu: Well as you know they have not been at your home for the past few weeks and we heard that they were captured by a group of elite villains. The villains wanted a ransom in exchange for their freedom.

"So where are they?!"

I was beginning to get frustrated with this mouse thing for not getting to the point. My parents are elite heros some of the best only being rivaled by another elite family.

Nezu: I'm sorry to inform you but the moment we paid the money at the exchange point they were both shot and killed.

"They're dead? But how?"

They can't be dead they weren't as strong as me but they were still stronger than most.

"Do you know who the villains are"

Nezu: We do not. After your parents were shot the villains retreated and the pros went after them but were wounded in the battle and while that was happening we were checking your parent's bodies and found that your father's eyes were taken out of their sockets and placed into a jar that was strapped to his chest.

"Where are the eyes now?"

Nezu: They are with the man they belong to.

"Give them to me!"

Nezu: I can'-

"I said give them to me!!"

"Those eyes belong to the Uchiha. Not some scum that does not know what powers they possess. Those eyes can rule the world. Those eyes can cure me!! So I'm only going to ask once give them to me now!!"

Nezu: I understand completely that you want your father's eyes for yourself and that it can cure you, but that would be a highly dangerous surgery and we don't know how long those eyes have been in the jar.

"Tch you don't get it do you? Those eyes have been put in a special liquid. Those so-called random elite villains knew what they were doing. They wanted this. My father had the Eternal Mangekyõ Sharingan he got it from his father's eyes the same as his father. Stretching back from my great-great-great-great-grandfather Kakashi Uchiha son to Obito Uchiha. It is every Uchiha's destiny to achieve that power. So give me those eyes!!

Nezu: Ok Uchiha I will allow you to go through with the operation, and don't worry about the money as the school will pay for it seeing as you did lose your eyesight during school hours.

" Tch that is what I'd suspect from this school"

Time skip to after the surgery

I open my eyes, still a little sore and adjusting to my new eyes looking to my left I can see Nezu with his smile and AllMight standing next to him with his iconic smile. ' Stupid smile of his!!'

AllMight: How do you feel young Uchiha?!?!?!

"Tch stop screaming!!"

AllMight: Sorry!!!

"Tch you're still screaming!! To answer your question yes I do feel better."

AllMight: That's good to hear young Uchiha!!

I just click my tongue in annoynce at hid stupidity. Then I realized that I am the last Uchiha left. That means I am the head of our once mighty bloodline.

After a bit of silence I ask AllMight a question with my eyes closed and a smirk plastered on my face.

"AllMight do you know who the villains were?"

AllMight: Why do you want to know that young Uchiha?!?!?!

"Hehehe nothing you need to worry about."

AllMight: I am sorry young Uchiha but I do not know!!

While he doesn't know who it is I think I have an idea and if it is correct I will have to wipe out a certain group of people, my family has had a fued with them before quirks started to appear.

"AllMight how long will it be until I am realised?"

AllMight: I do not know!!

"Tch, well will you find out then!!"

AllMight: So mean! And I will go ask now!!

Nobody's POV

With that he speeds out of the hospital room leaving a gust of wind in his wake, earning a 'Tch' sound from Y/N.

Time skip: a few hours later...

U.A Hospital
Y/N POV

'Its been hours and he still hasn't come back!!'

I decided that I feel better and do not need medical treatment anymore, so I rip the few tubes inside my arms and stand up. "I need to go find some things-" I walk out of the room and see an old looking nurse person sitting at a table and playing cards.

I walk past her ignoring her calls for me to stay and do a few more tests, and walk down the halls not even caring that I do not have a shirt on anymore. After exiting the school I see it is already dark I decided to make my way home."-and get my revenge"After saying that I activate my Eternal Mangekyõ Sharingan it glowing a beautiful red my normal pattern also morphing into a even more beautiful shape.

"-and get my revenge"After saying that I activate my Eternal Mangekyõ Sharingan it glowing a beautiful red my normal pattern also morphing into a even more beautiful shape

____________________________________________

Aaaand done!! That's the chapter hope you enjoyed it, and can you believe it two chapters in one month 'cause I can't. Well tell me what your thoughts are, and tell me do you think our hero is going to go on the wrong path or not. Leave your thoughts and opinions on it 'cause only I know!!

_____________________________________________