Chapter 1

__________________________________________

Yo!!!! How's it going. Here is the first chapter for this and I can honestly say that I am hyped for this story and without further ado.

Key:

Y/N: your name
'Thinking'
"Talking"
*action*
_______________________________________________

Y/N POV

'Just by looking at all these people are already making me mad. Damn blond haired asshole that had to go and bump me. Now normally I would have just beat the the crap out off him but according to law you can't stab someone or set someone a blaze using amaterasu.'

I just keep on walking going to where ever we need to head to. On my why there I was getting alot of stares from the students mostly the female population.

'Tch haven't they ever seen a badass before'

Once inside I found the place it was pretty dark in here. I sat next to some dude with red spiky hair.

Red hair: Hey man names Eijiro Kirishama! What's yours?!

'A loud one aren't we. My ears hurt'

"Y/N"

Red hair: Just Y/N?! That's so manly!

With that I just stand up and leave my ears hurt to much for him to be talking. I go sit down in a corner next to a dude with purple hair.

Once their I just ignore him and close my eyes. Guess I didn't get enough sleep because I fell asleep there.

No one POV

While Y/N was sleeping the students where talking amongst themselves that is until the lights go off and are focused on the stage.

Present mic.: Goodmorning future U.A students, if your excited say hey!!!

Absolute silence

Present mic.: Keeping it mellow I understand!! Let's get two it so there's are three types off villains that you have to defeat raging from one to three pointers!!

Because of his yelling it had awoken a certain sleeping person in the corner.

Y/N POV

'Damn loud bastard had to wake me up'

??: Sir I have a question?

Present mic.: Sure!! Hit me!!

Then he just went on a rant about some paper and U.A

'Tch this is starting to annoy me'

" Just shut up will ya. My ears are hurting!"

??: Excuse me but you are the one who has been sleeping this whole time! If you don't want to be here then you should just leave!

All I did was just send a glare towards him while activating my sharingan that seems to make him almost piss his pants and sit back down.

Present mic: Okay everyone calm down! Now as for your question.

After that I just tuned him out again he went on to explain something about a zero pointer that should be avoided.....like hell I'm going to do that.

Time skip

I now stand in front off this giant ass door after the stupid test. I'm in my battle armor not that I'd need it.

 I'm in my battle armor not that I'd need it