Chapter 5

Key:

'Our mc's thoughts'
"Our mc speaking"
Author dude

Y/N POV

I stood in the middle of the USJ a dome structure made out of glass. It is where we were supposed to do rescue training but instead I'm in a fight with a giant bird creature. Its body full of scratches and burn marks which is busy healing by the second. Then there is me, my armor completely destroyed only my pants left which is beyond repairable with bloodstains and cuts, my right eye bleeding with my left eye extremely sore and my body on the verge of collapse.

My classmates look on worriedly from the sidelines while the blue haired villain is laughing over his so called 'perfect' creation. I still don't know how this happened I am supposed to be the strongest!!

Flashback

After taking the bus we stepped outside to see a giant dome which the rest of my classmates were staring at in awe. We walk inside to see somebody in a weird space suit thing. 'Probably to do with their quirk' He and Aizawa had a short conversation about All Might and him being late per usual. I ignored them and looked towards our dancing grounds for the day and I can't say that I'm impressed.

In the corner off my eye I could see something moving. It looked like a creature of sorts. All black with a evil smile. Before I could investigate I heard my classmates freak out so I decided to stop ignoring them. When I looked towards Deku and the others there was this weird mist guy going on about something along the lines of villains and a league. Katsuki and another idoit decided to attack him in wich they just went through him, I was about to help them, but the mist person covered everyone and I was in another area. In front off me stood at least over a few hundred villains all looking different than the other.

Rv: Random villain

Rv: This the kid?
Rv: It says so. Long black hair, onyx eyes and a smirk plastered on his face.
Rv: Less talk, more killing!!

No one's POV

Y/N just smiles wickedly while activating his sharingan.

Just imagine it's his sharingan

Y/N: Heheheh let's dance!!

He runs in dodging an extended arm coming form an odly shaped villain. Y/N jump onto the villains arm and starts to run towards him. Once he reaches him he kicks his face in making a crater beneath them. He back flips over him kicking a guy in the face sending him crashinginto the ground creating another crater.

He lands on the ground surrounded by a group off villains. One off them jumps towards him and multiples, the villain and his clones, go to punch him with a weird blue orb in his hand but before he can impale him, Y/N switches his sharingan to his rinnegan and uses All Mighty Push. The villain gets blasted away and the blue orb gets sent flying away exploding once it landed taking out a chunk of the villains.