Pt 2 Chapter 14 - Suits and shots

Start from the beginning

Y/n's POV

"When do you want to go then?" I asked the group. They looked at each other. Finally Nat shrugged. "Tomorrow?"

Steve frowned but agreed. Tonight was our last night in this hotel anyway. "Best make the most of our last night in Germany. We should go to a bar." Sam suggested, folding his suit.

"I'm up for it." I smiled, trying on my leather jacket.

"Looks good Darling." Nat smirked, approaching me. She wrapped her arms around my waist and whispered in my ear. "Would look better on the floor though." She stepped back and strode out of the quinjet. I stood a little shocked before following her. The boys came out after us, closing the ramp behind them. "I feel like we're third wheeling Steve." Sam laughed, watching as Nat stopped for me to jump on her back. I wrapped my legs around her waist, resting on her hips, my arms fell loosely around her neck. She bounced a little to secure my position. "It does feel a little like that doesn't it." Steve replied.

When we got back to the hotel Nat began to get ready. "I'm going to try and call Wanda before we go. I think she's somewhere in England or Scotland so maybe we could head to her location and meet up." I told my girlfriend.

"Mhm." She replied, a bobby pin in her mouth as she was doing her hair. I sat on the bed and dialed my friend's number. No surprise it went to answer phone. "Hey Wand. It's me, Y/n. Um it's been a while, hope everything is ok with you. We are slowly starting to re group if you'd be interested. Me, Nat, Steve and Sam are heading to England tomorrow. Just let me know if you need us. We miss you." I hung up the phone and slumped back on the bed. The sound of the answer phone was all I had heard from Wanda for over a year. We went from being close friends to not talking, she was the first person I connected with. I missed her.

"She'll come around." Nat said, clearly seeing it had gotten me down.

"Maybe." I mumbled, getting up to get dressed. I had a short black dress folded in my bag, it would do. I slipped it on and took a seat next to Nat. My hair looked fine but I wanted to put on a little makeup. "Purple." Nat smiled as I looked at my eyeshadow palette.

"Ok boss." I joked. She nudged my arm playfully.

"Boss? Finally learning that I have the control ay?" Nat didn't look at me but focused on curling her hair.

"Oh you wish." I laughed.

"I love you." She replied, leaning over to kiss me on the cheek before getting up to use the bathroom.

We met the boys in the lobby and headed towards the bar. "Remember, not too drunk I'm not having you moaning about a headache tomorrow." Cap told me.

"Yes sir." I laughed, looking at Nat with a mischievous grin. I had put my new leather jacket over my dress as it was chilly outside. Nat led us to the bar. It was lively and bustling with people. But the lights were dim enough for us to blend in. We went to the bar and ordered our first drinks. We sat down at one of the booths and began chatting. "You didn't see Stark's suit. You remember the reactor he used to have in his chest? Well it looked like that but when he pressed it, metal sort of melted out of it and spread over him. Within a few moments he had a full iron man suit." I told them. It was still quite exciting to me.

"Well he did make the impossible possible on several occasions I'm not surprised. He can do all sorts if he puts his mind to it." Sam said, sipping his drink.

"God, he could probably create time travel if he had a good enough reason." I joked. The others nodded. "Still trying to get my head around the whole alien thing, well other life on other planets and galaxies." I rested my head on my hand.

"Says the girl raised mostly in the 21st century. Try the man from the 1940's who only learnt about the internet like 6 years ago." Cap laughed.

"You make a point."

The evening went on and we had done a few rounds of shots, making us much more relaxed. We had all made our way to the dance floor, even Steve was dancing. Sam was with a girl and they were flirting. Steve was still close to us. "Bet this is different to the jazz you are used to!" Nat yelled to him over the music.

"Yes it is!" He replied, stepping closer. Nat turned back to me, her hands on my waist as we danced together. She closed the gap between us as I turned around to have my back to her. She pulled me closer with a laugh. She moved my hips with hers making me smile. I felt a blush come over my cheeks as my heart rate increased. Her hands moved up and down my back and Cap stopped dancing to watch. "Enjoying the view Steve?" I chuckled. He raised his eyebrows. "What kind of man do you take me for! Simply watching you blush Y/n."

"Oh I'm making you blush?" Nat whispered in my ears. I turned a little to glance at her over my shoulder. She winked at me as she spun me around to face her. Her hands never left my hips as I put mine around her neck. We swayed to the music and she pulled our bodies even closer together. I looked over her shoulder to see a few men staring and the woman with them whispering. "People are staring." I looked back at my girlfriend.

"Best give them a show then." She teased before leaning into a passionate kiss. My hands found her hair and hers traveled up my back. She bit my bottom lip before pulling away. I looked into her eyes, and dove into the kiss again. This time I fought for control. My hands went down to her waist as hers came up to hold my face. Eventually she pulled away, biting her own lip nervously. "Ok ladies, relax. I'm going to get some more drinks if you want." Sam had come back over. We nodded before returning to dancing. A few girls had come over to dance with Steve who was looking quite uncomfortable. "Vorsichtig." {"careful."} Nat looked at the blonde who was trying to dance against Steve. The girl glared at Nat.

I looked down at the floor knowing what was going through Nat's head. "Steve you good?" She asked and he nodded slowly. "Let's head to the bar." I suggested, waiting for Nat to have a go at the Blonde. Nat was usually pretty laid back when drunk but if someone angered her I wasn't sure she would hold back. I grasped her wrist and led her off to meet Sam.

"I'm going to the loo!" I shouted and she nodded. I squeezed between the dancing bodies towards a door. I went through into the cold hallway. A shiver ran up my spine as I went into the bathroom. The walls were dark and it was cool. I sighed, taking a moment to relax. A laugh left my lips as I looked in the mirror, my face was quite red. I heard the door behind me and saw Nat lent against the wall. "Hey gorgeous." She said, walking slowly towards me. Her face was serious but her eyes hungry. She came behind me and moved my hair aside. Her lips traced kisses up my neck. I closed my eyes, taking in the feeling of her lips on my hot skin. "You know, we could head back." She whispered.

"Oh but the boys are having fun." I groaned.

"Spoil sport." She laughed.

We stayed at the club for another hour before going back to the hotel. I had drunk more than I had planned. It wasn't until I staggered through the door that I realised how drunk I actually was. Nat laughed as I tripped over the dinning chair, landing in a heap on the floor. She came over slowly and wrapped her arms under mine, lifting me off the floor. "Sit down." She ordered. I did so. She handed me a glass of water. "Drink." I did as she said with a sigh. She found me funny when I was drunk but she was thinking ahead for the mess that usually followed. "I need you to be awake tomorrow please."

"Fine."