“Are you going to help?” She asks.

I laugh “No”.

“Well then you don’t get cupcakes!” Louis chirps.

I sigh and think the idea over in my mind.

“Fine, I’ll help”

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~NIALL’S POINT OF VIEW~

There she was, without a care in the world, without knowing how much she means to me. Every second, I regret realizing my feelings for her. They have always been there; I was just too bloody stupid to realize it. How can someone not love her hazel eyes, brown hair, beautiful face, fun personality, always happy. She is the definition of everything I have ever wanted. Yet she isn’t perfect, she makes mistakes, regrets them which makes her human. I have always loved her personality. Every second, I find myself lost in her beautiful, warming eyes. I would give anything to be able to hold her, for her to feel the same way. My heart ached with longing; I felt as though someone had juiced my heart (idk) and ran it over with a tractor. I couldn’t take this anymore, I needed to stop feeling this way, and I needed to distance myself from her. Right now, she was sitting next to me, huddled against the fire place, eating cupcakes and drinking tea. I was playing the guitar, and all of us were singing random old songs. All of us had showered, but changed right back into our pj’s and were just chilling at Laura’s place. The pizza was on its way, and right now we were playing ‘guess that song’.

“Okay, okay, what about this ? ‘Starring at the blank page before you open up the dirty window let the sun illuminate the words that you cannot find’”. Valerie starts.

“UNWRITTEN BY NATASHA BEDINGFIELD” Taylor screams.

“Good job, Niall your turn” Valerie tells me with a smile. I rip my eyes from her face and try to slow my pounding heart. I didn’t feel this way, I didn’t like her, nope.

No matter how much I denied it, I couldn’t.

“I can almost see it, that dream I’m dreaming but there’s a voice inside my head sayin ‘You’ll never reach it’” I say as it was the first song that popped into my mind.

“The Climb by Miley Cyrus!” Laura says with a smile.

I nod my head when the door bell rings.

We all just stare at each other, none of us wanting to move.

Laura pushes Valerie off the bean bag chair “You get it”.

Valerie picks herself off the floor and walks over to the door, money in hand. I really needed to face reality, she was just another girl who won’t feel the same. All I’m doing is ruining our friendship, that’s all.

*~*~*~*~*~*~

~VALERIE’S POINT OF VIEW~

Four in the morning, and I couldn’t sleep. So much going on, with my dad back, pressure of getting into the uni I wanted to, just so many things. Taylor, Josh, and I had just graduated from high school, and we had all applied into the same uni, praying we would get in. If not, it didn’t matter because we only applied to colleges that were near our houses so we didn’t have to dorm anywhere. I wanted to major in English because I loved writing. Writing seemed to take any stress away, and leave you feeling, wonderful. My mind kept wondering, as I stared at the view. I was sitting on the roof at my mum’s house, as everyone had crashed here for the night. I couldn’t sleep, typical Valerie, so I came up to the roof where my mind really started thinking about everything. It was raining slightly, and I felt my hair getting damp, along with my clothes.