Heart Break

05/20/2016

"Austin, I know I told you I will try to make more time to see you this week but- Well, you know it's not my fault! I'm the lead part of a musical plus I'm a teacher assistant and I still have to go to college so what do you want me to do? Not sleep? Yeah Okay, go to the bar I don't care. "

I hung up and groaned. Austin was pissing me off these days. He wanted to see me but didn't understand I was busy and to be honest, I didn't really want to see him lately. I felt uncomfortable around him after the sex episode and felt like if he came over or I came over, he would want to do it again and I didn't want to at all.

I walked nervously around the New Yorkers and finally reached the theater. Tonight was the premiere of the musical. I greeted everyone and went to my dressing room to dress up. We rehearsed in the morning and I got late because of some problem with the subway, so I just had 30 minutes left before having to go on stage.

" Knock, knock!"

I just had time to turn my head before Ariana and Jake came in. I smiled widely at them and they went to hug me.

" Hello Miss Broadway! You know it was kinda hard to get here, I had to show the security guard a picture of us for him to believe me! "

I giggled and thanked them for the flowers. We chatted for a bit before the door opened again, it was Hailey and Shawn.

" Hey guys! "

Hailey said and she went to hug me.

" I'm so proud of you Camila I'm sure you're gonna be perfect! "

I widely smiled and thanked her. Shawn was staring at me and I raised an eyebrow giving him a questioning look. He just shook his head and came closer to me.

"You're gorgeous, I love this costume."

I was wearing a yellow dress that I really liked too.

The adrenaline after the show was insane. I was telling my mom all about it on the phone since they couldn't make it while Shawn was driving us home. When we were home, I jumped on the couch and laid on it with a big smile.

"I'm never going to get tired of this feeling it's wonderful."

He chuckled and joined me on the couch.

" I loved the musical and you were perfect for the role."

I smiled and opened my arms to hug him. He hugged me tightly and kissed my cheek.

"I know everyone said it tonight but I'm so proud of you Mila."

I squeezed him.

" I think it means more coming from you."

I sighed taking in his scent before my phone vibrated. I looked at it and saw it was a text from a classmate. It was a girl from one of my classes, we didn't talk that much but she was kind and we did a project together. I opened it thinking she was going to ask me about a class but it was a picture followed by "I'm sorry Camila". I frowned and downloaded the picture, Shawn was looking at my screen too and gasped when the photo appeared on my phone. It was Austin kissing a girl straddling him at a party. I wasn't in love with Austin and our relationship wasn't the best lately but it still hurt a lot. I had tears in my eyes and my roommate threw my phone away and wiped my tears.

" He's an asshole, a cheating asshole that doesn't deserve you."

I started to cry and he held me tightly whispering sweet things in my ear. After a while, he lifted me from the couch and brought me to my bed. He laid beside me and I cuddled with him again.