JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS PARI???

Start from the beginning

She said angrily while hearing it ARYAMAAN got angery & said.....

ARYAMAAN : How dare you LUNA.... I can never....

He was saying but suddenly stopped in middle of his talk realising what she just said... When he realised what she said a while ago his eyes widened in shock & he asked her confused as he never expected this so he asked to confirm......

ARYAMAAN : PARI is your sister?......

He asked but ABHITI/RUHI remain silent which didn't go well with ARS.... he marched towards her angrily.... As soon as he reached towards her he held her by her shoulder tightly.... He asked her again, shaking her body by holding her through her shoulder...

ARYAMAAN : Answer me LUNA is PARI your sister....

He asked while hearing it ABHITI/RUHI jerked his hand from her shoulder angrily & shouted at him saying.....

ABHITI/RUHI : Yes... Yes... Yes... she is my sister... My only family... ( q hila dala na... 😉 Readers be like : jor ka jhatka hai joro se laga 🤣🤣🤣 but congrats to those whose guess was right..... 100 applause for those who guessed it right......)

She said on which ARYAMAAN got shocked he asked her confused......

ARYAMAAN : How..... You were the one who told that you are the only child of SHIKHAWAT'S.....

Hearing it ABHITI/RUHI yelled at him saying.....

ABHITI/RUHI : Are you deaf MR. ARYAMAAN RAISINGHANIA.... I said I am the only child of YUNWARAJ ABHIMANYU ARJUN SHIKHAWAT..... I never said that I am the only child of SHIKHAWAT'S......

Hearing it ARYAMAAN & others who were hearing it in security room including REYANSH got a big jolt to know PARI'S truth.... Everyone was hell shock while realising what she just said coming out of shock ARYAMAAN said....

ARYAMAAN : It means she is your....

He was saying but interrupting his talks & completing his sentence ABHITI/RUHI said.....

ABHITI /RUHI : my cousin sister ( now don't throw tomato on me🤣🤣 & no one even guessed it earlier all were calling PARI her maternal sister oh God what theory you made guys like seriously she is her maternal aunts daughter means 😅..... I already showed the age gap of only 1 year so thire was no chanse of being twin or real sister still no one said this....at last I pointed out this things but congratulations to those who guessed it right.....) My cousin sister KUNWARANI. PARINITI KRISHNA SHIKHAWAT.... The younger KUNWARANI of DEVGARH clan daughter of my dad's only brother cum & my uncle LATE. KUNWAR KRISHNA ARJUN SHIKHAWAT & my moms only sister cum sister in law & my chachi cum masi ( aunt )Late KUNWARANI VANI R. KRISHNA SHIKHAWAT..... ( oh that's why ABHITI/ RUHI loves PARI so much because she is her sister & that's why she is protecting her because she is her only family left..... & as her real name is PARINITI that's why that day she streched the word PARI while introducing her to ATHARVA.... wait dose ATHARV already knows about her.....but how..... here one of my reader guessed it right kanakumar13 congrats here you were 50% right.....you were the first one who said it... ) What you & your brother thought ha that she is a mere orphan girl whom u will get from road just like that..... Whom you will make suffer & no one will do anything..... She is not orphan.... she has her elder sister who is alive & will not let anyone even touch her till her last breath..... What do you through she is a poor simple girl.... You can buy her..... No Mr. ARYAMAAN RAISINGHANIA you are wrong...... She is 40% share holder in SHIKHAWAT'S business empire..... If she wants na then she can buy your mansion, your all business everything in seconds without even spending her 10% property.......