A Horrifying Realisation and I dislike it very much

Start from the beginning

Chiron probably got confused by the myriad of expressions on my face while I think Will was just concerned. He knows how much Annabeth means to me and yeah. Yeah and yeah. My brain is fusing out and the jumbling are words and my tired is body.

Well you get it.

"Actually Nico that's not a bad idea... I'll get him to come there and you guys take care of him and I'll handle the camp."

He immediately goes off after brushing away the mist.

I just stood there for a solid minute processing the information. Will wasn't as shaken as me but he was worried too. As we stood there side by side staring into space, Snape being the prick he was came and hit my shoulder as he walked past as a helpful reminder to not block the way. Even though we were standing to the side in an inconspicuous corner where you wouldn't really notice us unless you wanted to.

Ay that's suspicious behaviour and I just can't right now. I'll let Sirius deal with him. As childish and stupid it is for him to act like that with a childhood rival, I'd say he's being civil since Severus is the culprit of the Potters' deaths and he probably guessed Pettigrew was the one who gave them away.

I'm sick of everything right now. Why does everything happen now? Why is Fate being so rushed? I'm happy and sad about everything that's happening and something and I don't know why. Is this normal? Wait why am I worried about it being normal? I am one of the least normal people to exist here so being normal is the least of my worries. Well that's one thing off the list.

"NICO!"

"What?"

"I've been calling you for like 2 minutes? No reaction?"

"Sorry lost in my thoughts again."

Then Will proceeded to drag me to my room and make me nap. As much as I love them, I don't need em right now. I just got out of the hospital. I took a long nap and I'm surprised that I'm currently tired of naps.

"Nico, babe, you are stressed out and I'll wake you up when Chiron calls or when it's time for food. I'll let you know if any updates, so for the love of Hebe, go to sleep!"

"Hebe?"

"Yea getting tired of the generic ones so I thought I'd spice it up and give the smaller gods some attention!"

Goofball.... pffftt that's so cute. I can't believe he is making me go to sleep tho, that is so anticlimactic. I should be doing a whole montage about something right now! Like I don't mind if it's the romantic kind at this point, but I'd like it if I could do the 'Get down to work' one? I haven't done much lately and I gotta tell Albus about Percy coming over.

I kind of can't wait for Percy to come over and I could let him meet Bianca again and his guilt over that will lessen and that's one less thing for him to stress about. I know he's been gnawing his head off over that every time he looks at me and well it hurts. I was just very confused and hurt then and nothing made sense. I don't blame him anymore and I don't have any reason to forevermore since she's back for good. Ok this self-assurance thing is working out great. Who needs therapy when you got your own awesome brain?

Welcome to Nico Therapy 101! I should start a clinic with Will someday. It will be awesome. Nope, I'm not great at being a nurse. Maybe I should try... it might work out? It is fun since I do try it out when I help out the Apollo kids in the infirmary at camp. I'm there all the time to I might as well learn stuff there right? I did get stronger and all but it's calming there now.

I wonder what I'll dream or will I not dream at all now? Hmm...

********************************************

Hey y'all! Sorry for the delay! I finally got into college and it's for the course I like so yay! I might update even more irregularly since it is hectic and stuff but hey I'm working towards the dream lol. Life may slap me all the time but I'll heal!

Anyone in the biotech field? Gimme a holler and I'd love to chat!

Welp then darlings, may the stars let us meet next chapter!

Ahem imagine that this image is reverted and I'm going the other way lol