She look up, eyesight were still blurry due to the pain but eventually got clearer after some few seconds.

And there stood the person who was owning the name she was thinking of earlier.

"Kang Minhee?"

"What are you doing here?" they both asked at the same time.

"you didn't tell me you were living in the same building as mine," Y/n's lips left a slight chuckle as both of them squatted on the cold concrete of the rooftop.

"I didn't know it too," Minhee said, staring at her face who was now looking from afarㅡ probably for stars.

A smile carved against his lips but slapped his cheeks as soon as he realised what he was doing.

Y/n caught it and started to look at him confusedly with worried on her eyes. "Are you okay? There wasn't any mosquito though, are you sleepy?" the younger showered questions as soon as their eyes meet.

Minhee couldn't help but to stare back, those eyes who was helplessly crying before infront of him was now staring at him with such glitter.

"Yah," Y/n tried calling out, luckily those woke him up as he fluttered his eyes confusedly at hers. "Why?" she asked.

"Were you saying something?" he asked back, literally not hearing what she had said seconds ago.

"Aish. You're seriously weird," she said and averted her eyes once again on those scattered stars, displayed perfectly on the sky. "Like me," she chuckled and smiled.

"Why? How weird are you then?" Minhee asked, looking at her.

"Weird enough to forget about everything," she sigh, not caring what Minhee would think about herㅡ all she thought is that he doesn't have any idea what she was talking about when indeed, he was at fault at everything.

"What about you?" she asked back.

"I'm a jerk,"

Hearing those weirds immediately made Y/n turn to face the male only to find him staring at her with those soft eyes, face were looking unreal with the soft light that was coming from the moonlight.

"What?"

"I was stupid enough to hurt the person I would regret all my life for losing," he said, still staring directly onto her eyes with nothing but guilt.

"Where is that person now?" she asked, clueless from everything.

"She's somewhere close," he said, not breaking the eye contact until Y/n decided to look down, finding his story somehow sad without knowing a thing.

"sadly she's too far from what I thought,"

With thatㅡ Y/n's eyes found it's way to his once again, if his eyes were to talk it seems like it was saying one thing.

'I'm sorry,'

Those were the words his eyes were telling her as she continues to keep the stare steady.

The last thing she saw was a smile, lifting both corner of his lips before he decided to look away.

Sometimes, stranger can take you somewhere far but tend to keep you near.

Syncing his words from earlier, Y/n could only pursed her lips as she look at the same space Minhee was staring atㅡ eventually making the whole atmosphere back in silence as the thin air began to get comforting for no reason.

You may not know them for the mean timeㅡ but those blurry past could still exist behind those clueless mind.

They're not dead nor living, they must be sleeping for a long time until you can decide to have them back.

In the endㅡ the night ended with two person existing while owning the same past, one were forgotten and the one was still suffering from endless regret.