❣️🌧SasuNaru- Bracelet

Something cute but kinda sad.

A bit longer.

3rd person POV

Naruto had a bit of savings leftover for groceries(he usually only got ramen and milk), he wanted to get something for Sasuke, to show his appreciation. (For being there for him)

Naruto looked around, walking through the isles of the store.

A certain box caught his eyes, it was filled with bundles of colorful embroidery thread, and it seemed cheap enough.

Naruto had an idea, what if he made a bracelet for him? Like a friendship bracelet or something like that. (He'd love something like that, right??)

Naruto smiled brightly, grabbing the box and rushing to the cashier, who sneered at him but Naruto didn't mind.

He paid for the thread and rushed home, careful not to bump into anyone.

As Naruto entered his small apartment, he set down the bag of food, getting the box of thread out and opening it.

He chose a few colors, mostly blues and oranges.

Naruto then realized he had no idea how to make a bracelet out of thread.

"Shit, I should have thought about that before buying this huh?" he asked.

"I could just try and learn how to, eventually I'll be able to make something, " Naruto shrugged, deciding that was the best plan of action.

He chose a few random colors, attempting to weave the thread in a pattern, hoping it would work.

The first attempt was pretty shitty, but it held a shape and that was a start.

A few bracelets later and Naruto figured out what to do.

Naruto smiled, yawning slightly. He wasn't that tired, he could stay up a bit longer.

He weaved the thread as carefully as he could, being aware of any mistakes he made and un doing them quickly.

It took him a while, but he perfected the bracelet, deciding to make another bracelet, to wear for himself. (So we can be connected)

Naruto yawned, just having finished the second bracelet.

He smiled, content with what he had made, and decided to go to bed, it was getting pretty late anyway.

Naruto laid in bed, trying to press down his worries that Sasuke wouldn't like it.

Eventually, he fell asleep.

---

Naruto woke up, his alarm a screeching. He opened his eyes slowly, turning off the alarm and sitting up.

He looked over to his nightstand, seeing the bracelets. He smiled, but it then dropped, anxious thoughts filling his head.

Naruto shook them off, quickly getting dressed and putting on his bracelet, shoving the other one in his pocket.

Naruto stopped before his front door, "I hope he'll like it."